22.

A/N: Hello! This one's kind of fluffy for you. Get ready for some Camren!

For their date, Ally had arranged for them to go to this fancy restaurant in the middle of town, because she felt the need to spoil them. The girls were basically doing this against their will, so it's only fair to treat them every once in a while.

So, that's where the two actresses were currently sitting at a nice table for two, beautifully set with a couple of candles and a bottle of wine. Conversation was flowing easily between the girls and every once in a while Lauren would throw out a flirty comment that would leave Camila blushing.

If she was being honest, the last couple of days had been confusing as hell. She obviously really likes Hailee, because she's kind of perfect. She's funny, she really cares and she is okay with all of this happening, which is a whole accomplishment in itself. However, lately her mind keeps drifting to the green eyed girl. Something that she doesn't want or need in her life. For some reason, she feels like Lauren knows this, because she keeps being very.. flirty?

Camila just doesn't really understand why. Is this out of spite to bother Hailee? Or does she just want to prove to herself that she can get Camila? Because there's no way she actually means any of the things she's saying to her. Lauren would NEVER compliment her outfit or her eyes, she would only ever compliment her ass, so she doesn't know where all of this is coming from.

So, during her second glass of wine, Camila decides to go all in. If Lauren wants to play this game, she's going to play back, hard.

Lauren is in the middle of taking a sip of wine when Camila strokes her leg against her own. She immediately chokes on her wine as Camila chuckles shyly. "Oops, sorry Lo," she apologises casually as she puts her leg back.
Lauren blushes as she waves her off. "Yeah, no. No problem. Didn't see it coming is all."

The fact that Lauren is blushing throws Camila off guard a little bit. Was she actually shy about that? She probably didn't see it coming, like she said, Lauren wouldn't be shy about a simple leg touch. Her thoughts are interrupted when she hears the raspu voice of the other girl.

"Can I ask you something?" Lauren asks, to which Camila simply nods.

"Are you, like, as uncomfortable in this restaurant as I am?" Lauren asks as she scratches her neck awkwardly.

Camila laughs. "Yes! It's so fancy! Just give me a pizza and I'm fine. I don't need fish stuffed with other fish in a fucking sea shell."

Lauren nods in agreement aggressively. "Right! Should we.. go?"

Camila nods. "Fuck it. Let's go," she replies whilst she grabs her bag and stands up from her chair. 

Lauren smiles. She hadn't really expected Camila to agree since she's always so incredibly uptight. She quickly gathers her stuff as she follows the girl out of the restaurant. She quickly signals to the waiter that they're leaving and he nods back, knowing that their dinner was already accounted for.

Camila is standing underneath a street lantern and it stops Lauren in her tracks for a second. The street is extremely calm and there's only a few sirens to be heard in the background. The brown eyed girl is scrolling through one of her social medias, but she looks absolutely beautiful. The light from her phone is hitting her in her eyes perfectly and then the streetlight.. wow.

"Are you going to keep staring, you creep?" Camila looks up and smirks.

Lauren shakes her head and chuckles awkwardly. "Yeah, sorry. You just.. yeah."