5.

Lauren

If history has taught Lauren anything, it's to never trust Normani Kordei. That's how she ends up in situations like the one she's currently in: awkwardly sipping her beer, avoiding all eye contact with Camila Cabello.

What Normani had failed to mention when she asked to go out is that Dinah and Camila were going to join them. By looking at Camila it was obvious that Dinah had pulled the exact same thing on her.

Meanwhile, Dinah and Normani were having the time of their lives, dancing to Single Ladies by their personal queen Beyoncé. Lauren laughs at Dinah who's dramatically moving her hand in the 'put a ring on it' motion and sees Camila doing the same whilst shaking her head in mild embarrassment for her friend.

The green eyed girl feels a tap on her shoulder followed by Camila's voice. "Want another beer?" She asks, nodding at my empty glass.

"You buying me drinks now Cabello?" Lauren jokes. "You don't need to buy me drinks to get in my pants, you know. We have a whole team of writers that'll do it for you."

She rolls her eyes with a small smile on her face. "Just let me buy you a beer without making it weird, Jauregui," she says before walking to the bar.

Lauren feels kind of awkward just standing there on her own with an empty glass in her hand, so she decides to walk up to Dinah and Normani because they definitely look like they are having fun violently grinding each other. Worming her way in between the two they start this awkward sandwich grind, which must have looked absolutely ridiculous to any sober person. Lucky for them, they definitely weren't sober, though.

After a while of dancing with Dinah and Normani, Lauren realises that she still hasn't received her promised beer. Where the hell was Camila? She's obviously not worried about the girl, because what does she care? However, she does care about her beer. She looks around the bar for a bit and by doing so feels her head spin from the previous glasses of alcohol. At the far end of the bar Camila is talking to some brown haired girl who honestly isn't bad looking at all. One might even say gorgeous, but Lauren wouldn't go that far.

Lauren doesn't know what exactly makes her walk up to the two girls, but tells herself it is because she is in desperate need of a beer.

"Heyo Cabello," she giggles, because that rhymed. "Where's my beer?"

The girl Lauren doesn't know mostly just looks worried about her, which she obviously finds incredibly annoying, so Lauren decides to introduce herself properly. "Hi, I'm Lauren, Camila's girlfriend."

Camila's eyebrows shoot up so high that they might as well have touched the ceiling. For a second Lauren doesn't realise why, but then she notices her slip up. "Oh oops! I meant, like, on TV. We act. We actress.., no. The first one. We ARE actresses is what I wanted to say," She finally manages to get out.

The girl laughs. "Yeah, Camila told me. It's nice to meet you Lauren. I'm Hailee," the girl apparently named Hailee introduces herself.

"We were in high school together," Camila adds to Harry's introduction. Wait. Harry is a guy's name, right? Lauren's thought process is soon interrupted by Camila's voice again. "You okay there Jauregui?"

"Yeah, 'fcourse. Everything is fine and dandy Camzi."

"Camzi?" Camila asks confused. "Whatever. You need to go home Lauren. You're like, really drunk."