30.

A/N: sorry for the slight(ly big) delay guys. I'm currently on a holiday with my friends, so I don't really have any time to write. I promise I'll never do it again :) I also made it extra long as an apology. This is the last real chapter before the epilogue guys, so I hope you like it!

It's currently the following morning after the intense revelations of last night. After having discussed the entire situation thoroughly, Camila walked home. She still doesn't really know what to think of it, but she understands that Dinah, Normani and Ally were trying to do a nice thing.

It kind of worries her that Lauren got so angry. She definitely understands how betrayed the girl must feel, because she feels that way too, but at the same time she sees how much has changed between the two of them. That wouldn't have happened in a million years without the help from their friends. What if Lauren simply isn't interested anymore? Mani did tell her Lauren kept talking about her all the time. That should mean something, right?

So, here she is, lying in her bed, not knowing what to think or do. There's one thing she's sure of, though. She absolutely won't give up. It might be completely insane to like Lauren. No, it is completely insane to like Lauren, but no one has ever challenged her in the same way. No one has ever made her think in the same way. She really has it bad for this girl, so there's no way she's going down easily. Well, that depends on the situation..

Camila softly chuckles about her own joke, but quickly stops when she realises how insane that is. Time to get out of bed.

After looking in the closet for about two seconds, she knows what to do. She quickly grabs her phone and decides to give the green eyed girl a call. The line keeps beeping for quite some time, so just when Camila thinks she's being ignored, Lauren answers the phone.

"Hi Camila." Okay, so no Camz just yet, that stings, but it's fine.

"Hi Lauren," Camila starts nervously. "About that second chance.."

The line goes deadly silent for a couple of seconds, before Camila hears a soft 'yes?' from the other side of the line.

"Is that still a thing?" Camila asks, not wanting to overstep. "I would really like it to be a thing."

Luckily, Lauren chuckles and Camila can nearly feel Lauren blush through the phone. She hears her co-star clear her throat. "Y-, yeah, sure. You still want to?"

"Hell yeah," Camila answers quickly, making Lauren laugh that cute little laugh again. "So, like, Dinah isn't home right now," Camila starts to explain her idea, before she immediately regrets the words coming out of her mouth. "Oh wait! I didn't mean that as in: come have sex with me. Not that I wouldn't. Wait. No. Fuck. Shit. I'm so sorry!"

Her rambling gets interrupted by Lauren laughing loudly for the first time in days. It instantly makes Camila smile brightly. She loves making Lauren laugh. "I thought you were a top? You're a nervous wreck, Cabello."

Camila nods, before she remembers she is on a phone. "I still am a top, don't get it twisted, Jauregui. I'm just also very nervous when I'm trying to fix things with the girl I really like."

"Smooth."

"Thanks. So, the plan. I know we both get confused and awkward in fancy restaurants, so if you would like to come around to my place, I could cook for you?" Camila asks, nearly peeing her pants. She might throw up whilst peeing. That would not be great. "I suck at cooking, but I'd try my hardest!"

Lauren chuckles again. "That sounds good, Camila. I'll be there."

"Really?"

"Yes. What do you want me to wear?"