9.

A/N: hi guys! Some of you are actually commenting and voting now and it means so much to me. It really keeps me motivated to write more, thank you so much! 😊 I hope you'll enjoy this chapter

"Okay, so, let me get this straight. You have to date Lauren for commercial purposes?" Hailee asked, genuinely a bit puzzled. She has definitely heard about something like this in a Larry fanfiction she read a couple of years ago, but she never thought these things happened in real life. That's exactly what she tells Camila, who responds by laughing. "Same! We might have read the same one," she says. "It's still really unreal to me. We didn't even really have a choice, it's just management."

"That really sucks, Mila. I know how much you dislike Lauren," Hailee emphatically said whilst taking a sip of the white wine Camila has just handed her. "She must be absolutely hating this too, right?"

Camila just nods, sipping her wine carefully, knowing that if she actually starts drinking tonight, she might never wake up. "Yeah, she was weirdly calm this afternoon, but she's definitely not standing in line to be my girlfriend, no."

Hailee chuckles and shyly looks Camila in the eyes. "That a long line?"

The actress smirks a little bit at the question. Her and Hailee have been throwing flirty comments back and forth the entire evening and still Hailee isn't sure of Camila's intentions. She could paint a huge banner saying 'I think you're really hot Hailee' and the girl would still think Camila was talking about someone else, but it's honestly kind of cute. "Yeah, terribly long. I've got people waiting in tents on the sidewalk, that's how long this line is," Camila laughed.

"Ah, shit, I knew I should have been here sooner," Hailee laughs too.

Camila wasn't ready for the whole 'girlfriend conversation' yet, so she swiftly swerved away from the conversation. Well, swiftly isn't completely the right word. If Camila had swerved any harder she might have thrown herself head first into the wall of her neighbours apartment. "So, you're not bothered by me having to date Lauren?"

Hailee shrugs before answering. "I mean, does it matter what I think?" she asks genuinely. "I don't mean that in a 'look at me I'm so sad' way, I just mean that it's your life, your job and I don't get to have a say in that. Even if I don't necessarily like you having to hold hands with your co-star out on the street," she smiles. She's honestly too nice for this world.

"Thanks," Camila smiles at Hailee. "I was kind of worried you'd immediately sprint out of the apartment as soon as I told you."

The other girl shakes her head. "I wanted to, but then you got the wine out and I'm a sucker for a nice glass of wine," she smirks.

Camila raises her eyebrows at the girl, clearly not impressed. "Ah okay, so it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm, and I quote, 'way too cool for you, being an actress and stuff'?" And now it's Camila's turn to smirk at Hailee, who immediately turns bright red.

"No, I don't recall ever saying that," she chuckles. "You're an absolute ass, so I can't say I know who you're talking about."

Camila walks over to where Hailee is sitting and sits down next to her, which immediately causes Hailee to take another sip of her wine. "No? You don't?" Camila asks Hailee with a slight husk in her voice that definitely wasn't there before.

Not trusting herself to speak, Hailee just shook her head as Camila smirked and used her pointer finger to tilt Hailee's chin in her direction. "Let me clear that up for you then," she husked as she leaned in to capture the other girl's lips.

Camila felt Hailee's breath on her lips and encouraged by the fact that Hailee hadn't moved away just yet, she leaned in even closer. She was about to kiss Hailee when the front door was thrown open quite violently.