Show me what you got!

""here are they? Andy is otherwise so punctual!" Shawn stands with Justin in front of the store and looks annoyed on the clock. It's 8:10 PM.

"C'mon Shawn, give him a chance. He needed to lure Nate here, that takes time!" Justin gives Shawn a little on the head and smiles at him slightly. Before Shawn can say something they see Andy's car at the other side of the road.

"You see! It's 8:14 and he still is in time! Andy never disappoints us!" Shawn looks at Justn with a annoyed look. He hates when people are late for their meetings. Andy parks the car on a parking space, right in front of the store, for later...

"There you are! You're almost too late!" Shawn walks to the car and gives Andy a bro fist as greeting.

"Almost, you see..." Andy points on the time in his car. It hits at exactly 8:15. Nate can't hold back a laugh and bursts out in laughter.

"...I'm never too late! I'm the punctuality in person!"  he and Nate gets out of the car, while he smiles to Shawn.

"One has to let him, he's really the punctuality in person!" Justin greets Nate and Andy with a bro fist and smirks at Shawn.

"Ok, let's have some fun now!" Nate says and they enter the store. Another group is already standing there, waiting for their enemies to show up. They all wear sunglasses and their equipment, ready to fight.

"Probably thinking that they are cool..." Nate whispers to the others who are answering with a little laugh.

"...perfect people to show what we got!" Andy says followed by a big smile of everyone. 

They go to the cashier and order the arena as long as the group. The cashier gives them their equipment and wishs them good luck. They put on their gears and both teams go to the entrance. The cashier comes to the entrance and opens the doors to their start points. Each door for each team. 

"You know the rules! I don't want a blood bath here!" he says joking and winks to Nate. He knows exactly what Nate's planing. He knows him since he was here the first time with 16 years. His strategy never changed. Both teams go to their start points and prepare themself for the match. The voice of the cashier starts to speak through speakers.

"This match will get red hot!" both teams prepare themself to sprint throw the door in front of them what leads them into the arena.

"Here it goes!" the doors slam open automatically and loud rock music starts to play. Both teams sprint out of the room, holding their weapons ready to fire. In front of Nate's team are two paths. One leads upwards, one straight ahead. Before they can say something they see shots coming from the other side of the room and flying in their direction.

"Watch out!" Andy yells and everyone ducks immediately.

"Why does the opposing team ALWAYS have a sniper?" Shawn yells while running behind a wall so that the shots don't hit him. 

"And I thought I was the only one who was wondering about that." Justin adds while placing himself next to Shawn. 

"Ok, split up! Shawn and Justin, you go upwards! Andy and I take the other one!" Nate orders and walks forward to the path that he will take. Shawn and Jsutin immediately follow his order and run upwards, while Andy runs down the other path with Nate.

"Ok, cover me, I'll go ahead." Shawn walks pass a hallway to check that there is nobody and runs to the other side of the path, while Justin covers him. 

He waves Justin to him and Justin starts to run to him. On the half way an enemy with a red shirt appears from the hallway that Shawn had checked seconds ago and shoots on Justin.