Been placed right under the spell...

Nate wakes with a headache. His memories are blurry, he can't really remember what happened. While he sits up, he looks around to see where he woke up. He's surrounded by trees, bushes and old-fashioned, white vases, but he also spots a wall with a height of valued 5 meters that's behind the trees and bushes. He turns around and sees a path of white tiles that leads to a big manor.

It looks like is in the back yard of the manor. How the did he get here? What happened? Expect of the path it doesn't exist an exit. He's trapped, forced to go to the villa. Panic starts to kick in. He has being kidnapped and nobody knows where he is. He doesn't even know it himself.

Then it hits him. The memories are coming back. Hunter, Alex, Andy and Justin suddenly wearing masks, himself being thrown into the car, the chloroform on the cloth. Why have they done that? What was their reason to do that to him? Was it revenge? But for what? He never did something bad to them!

"Ok Nate, just stay calm. They must have their reasons, but it could be much worse." he starts to calm himself and tries to breath calmly. After some deep breaths he spots a his phone laying on the path right in front of him. Who could he missed it?

He immediately picks it up and turns it on, only to look at his locking screen where are written two sentences. The first one, big written in black colour and the second one a lot smaller in red colour.

"Come in the manor, now!" Nate looks confused as he reads the first sentence.

"Oh and don't try to call someone with your phone. We changed the password and the internet connection is pretty bad in the back yard. That means, no escape for you."

"Yeay how positive..." Nate stands up, letting the phone disappear in the pocket of his jeans and wanders nervously to the villa. What are they going to do with him when he enters the villa?

He looks at the villa carefully. It looks like a classic villa. Elegant, big and a bit old-fashioned. If someone would ask him to live here, he would accept the offer immediately.

He reaches a glassy door and opens it. Also when he nervous and afraid, he tries to make the calmest expression he can. He enters and long hallway where are hanging some strange paintings. He slowly walks down the hallway, but stops in front of the first painting. A womanly face, covered with squares of different colors, is pictured on the painting.

"Wierd taste of art..." Nate mutters and continues walking down the hallway.

At the end of the hallway he reaches a crossing. He looks down all of the paths, with no idea where to go next. As he looks down the right path he sees a man with brown hear, wearing a mask that is covering his right eye, and a shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbow, waving Nate to him. He can't recognize who it is, but he seems familiar.

Nate walks uneasy and more and more nervously down the path and reaches the room where the guy with the mask opens him the door to a room. Also when he would want, he couldn't escape. This manor is just a big maze and this guy probably knows every corner of it and could easily catch him.

He enters the room where is standing a big chimney and other masked people. Nate just walks pass them, looking down to the ground, just giving them a quick look and then looking to the down again.

As he reaches the chimney he puts an arm on it to support himself and takes a few deep breaths. He's under so much pressure. In this room are probably all the people that kidnapped him and he's alone. He doesn't even have a weapon, he could possibly only fight with his blank fists.

He takes one last breath and looks up to his kidnappers. There are a total of six members. Four men and two women. All are dressed a little more elegantly and wear a bronze mask, all staring at Nate.