The one-way ticket to hell.

The hands are still dragging me around. I stopped stuggling because my feets began to hurt. Now they are just sliding over the floor...

"W-Where are you taking me?!" they don't answer me, but stop on the spot.

"ANSWER ME! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" I flinch as the words leave my mouth. I don't wanted to say that. It was out of pure panic...

Without an answer I am thrown to the ground and pushed to the ground. The struggle as the blindfold dissapears. In front of me is standing my...creepy...side again, staring at me with it's black empty eyes. The hands are holding me still, only hands, but a so many that they can place and move me around like they want.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" immediately a hand covers my mouth, it smells like me...and blood. They lift me up to me feet, holding a tight drip around every part of my body. Even around my hair.

"Just tryna find the truth, a nightmare we won't wake up from and all that, thanks to you!" I stare at it with a pleading look, but it doesn't care it at all. 

The hands are holding me still in place, so that I can't move my body out of the punch line. I'm going to feel the full power of what is coming now.

In the next moment my evil side kicks me with his knee in the stomach. A sharp pain wanders through my body, causing me to yell in the hand that's covering my mouth. I close my eyes in pain, but I know that my evil side is right in front of me. I feel it's cold breath.

"Open your eyes." it orders but I keep them shut. I don't want to look at myself. At that monster that I probably created. So when I play my cards just right, this will probably be my tomb.

"LOOK AT ME, WHEN I TALK WITH YOU!" the hands start to wander around. In the next moment, two hands are forcefully opening my eyes. I look at my dark side with a pleading and scared look again. But he only answers with a smile.

"Oh, the great Nathan Smith...or should I say Nathan Sharp..." it starts to wander around me, still staring at me with it's creepy eyes and smile.

As he returns to the position it started, it tilts it head a bit.

"Not so talkative anymore, huh?!" he lets out a laughter, then he punchs me in the stomach again. I feel my body getting weaker and weaker.

"Well, it's your fault...you've created me. I'm a reflection, your reflection. I'll show this mess you made. I'll never leave. I'll never let you rest. Capisce?" he punchs me in the stomach once again. Then he snaps his fingers. The hands around my mouth and eyes disappear immediately. I immediately blink a few times and take deep breaths.

"W-Who a-are y-you?" he smirks at my question.

"My friend, now it's time and time again. You created this monster right in front of you. But please call me Natemarrione..."

"N-Na-te-marrio-ne? W-Why?" he comes closer to me again. Panic slowly starts to kick in again. My heartbeat and breath increase rapidly within a few seconds.

"Let us say...let's have some fun..." Natemarrione snaps his fingers again and I feel hands that are lift up my feet. It's like they would carry me.

"What are you going to do with me? What is your plan?" we start to walk down the path again.

"Let us say, that we are going to play a funny game with you... I will let you drive yourself insane a bit."

"WHAT?!" the hands immediately tighten their grip a bit. Please say that this wasn't a mistake...

"Didn't Nathan warn you about what will happen when you choose the "good" path too late?" he turns around but keeps walking.

"Wait, no. He was just telling me what to do. He didn't mention any consequences." he shake heavily. Every wrong answer could harm me.

"Well, my friend, with that...he gave you a one-way ticket to hell!" he smiles widely and raises his arms. 

"W-What do you mean with that?" my heartbeart starts to increase again.

"That means that I will have some fun with you. Not every story's important, you know. It doesn't have to be. You can try all you want, but that doesn't give it meaning. You're unimportant for me, also when you are my good side...victim remains victim."

"You're a monster!" I mutter for myself, but he seems to have noticed it.

"Aww, thanks for the compliment." he stops and steps closer to me.

"But don't act like you're only one without blood on your hands. You're not pure as the driven snow, Nathan." he grabs my hair, pulling my face closer to his. It's only a few inches away from him. Even his breath smells like blood.

"I don't... I swear." he tilts his head and smiles at me.

"You swear? Oh, Nathan, with this answers you're right on the way to play your cards just right to make this as your tomb. You're igniting this fire more and more, without noticing that you'll burn as well." he lets out a laughter and tigthens the grip around my hair. I don't answer.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this...this pictures will haunt you forever..." he grabs with his other hand the area around my chin to hold it in place. I have a very bad feeling about this.

"W-What pictures?" I gulp as I see his eyes turning blood red.

"Look into my eyes!" I immediately close my eyes.

"NO!" he tightens the grip around my chin.

"I said...LOOK. INTO. MY. EYES!" the hands wander around again and forcefully open my eyes. I'm forced to look into them. Then the wave comes. I expect the bad things.

But they're not evil. They look normal. Pictures. Pictures of my childhood, my family, everything. Why is he showing me this?

"Remember Jessica?" he hear him muttering as a picture of a blonde woman flashes in front of my eyes. She was my best friend before I met Hunter. She went missing when she was very young. Nobody ever found her again, not a single sign from her. It least that's what I remember.

Suddenly the picture starts to get glitchy and distorted. With every second it gets worse.

"Don't you want to know what happened to her? Why she went missing, why she never returned? Do it Nathan, look for her, do everything to see her again..." then I feel a short big amount of pain coming from my head, like somebody would smash it against something. The hands disappear, I immediately close my eyes and wrap my arms around myself. Not knowing what is happening.