Not everything's just as it seems!

It's afternoon. Nate lies in a hospital bed.

After NateMare died, a bunch of garbage collectors found him in an alley. Covered with wounds and bruises. They immediately brought him in the next hospital.

His state was very unstable, so that they needed to put him in an artificial coma. He lied there, for 3 months, unmoved. His friends came to visit him, also when they knew that it was probably their own fault. They just hoped that his state would become better. They are still his friends after all.

But Nate's state remained the same.

"Doc? How long do you think will Nate remain in coma?" Andy looks worried to the doctor. He and the other are standing at Nate's bed. They regret what they did to him. But they were forced to...by their own dark sides.

Cristina regret it the most, she was his girlfriend and her dark side took over her as first, only because she found that dumb mask in the backyard of her house...she controlled her, consumed her. She wanted to stop it, but her mind was already focused on the mask...

"Good news. I wanted to say that to you anyways. I got the information some minutes ago. Nathan's state got much better. We can wake him up now. His body has now enough strengh to live on it's own." the doctor smiles happily as the others jump in joy and hug eachother tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Hunter shakes the doctors hand.

"No problem, Nathan is strong fighter. A lot of people need him. Always a pleasure to help..." she looks on her notebook.

"...oh and I want to give this to you..." she ripps out a page of the notebook and hands it to Hunter.

"...this are the problems he will have after he wakes up. Like halucinations or nightmares. All this should end after a half year. But one rule: Don't tell him that he will have them. Panic is the last thing he needs."

"Ok, thanks. We will take care of him as much as we can." Hunter shakes her hand again.

"We already shut all the machines down. He should wake up in like one hour, he's just sleeping right now." she walks to the door and leaves the room.

"Ok, guys! We need to discuss some things, but we need to be quiet. Nate's sleeping!" all the others come to him as they hear his loud whisper. They already saw the piece of paper. It must be something important.

"Ok. The doc said that on this paper are standing all the problems that Nate will have in the future. No only physical but also mental problems, so listen carefully." all of them nod together. Hunter takes a deep breath. He already read the first word and he's already worried.

"Ok...physical ones first I would say, it's not that much:
He has pretty but not completely broken left leg. He needs a cane to walk, but he can stand for his own for a bunch of minutes. And that's it, his bruises and wounds aren't that deep, so no infections." everyone takes a deep breath of relief. They are just glad that NateMare didn't completely break Nate's entire body.

"Sound good for now. I, Cris, Hunter and Brett can take care of every day at different times, depending on our working times. That should work pretty well!" Andy looks to Nate with a little smile.

"Soon you will come home buddy..." he whispers and turns to the group again.

"Now comes the difficult and worst part for Nate...the mental problems." Hunter blinks a few times nervously.

"He will have nightmares, probably every night. Halucinations and "flashbacks" he will have too. He will think that ALL of them are real. Because they feel really real to him. Every single one of them.
He doesn't remember of what happened till we......kidnapped him.....but his memories will come back slowly." all of them look at Nate, worried and to say sorry for what they have done to him.