Can we stop and rewind?

I feel my arms lying on a table, my head on them. Because of my hurting neck, for kind a while, I guess. But I don't feel something around my body, I'm not tied up. But I'm sitting on a chair, that's for sure.Well at least it's better than be tied up...

I open my eyes and raise my head. A big black PC stands in front of me. A bunch of folders with the names "Sandcastle Kingdom", "WAKE UP" and "Useless Stuff" are lying on the table. I look around, seems like I am in an office of a worker...

I turn in a circle with my wheel chair. I don't know where I am, I know why...I literally know nothing. After some rotations, I stop and take a pencil and a piece of paper. I slatternly draw a sad face on the paper and draw over it multiple times. 

I look to the PC and press the on button on the screen, but nothing happens. I press some letters on the keyboard, but there happens nothing once again. I let me fall back into the wheel chair and think why I'm here...but I have actually no freaking clue.

I take a bottle on the desk and flip it over the table. It immediately lands and stands still. It's a trend nowadays...bottle flips...why are they even a trend? You're just flipping a freaking bottle and that's it...nothing special.

I continue to slam my hands on the keyboard, but, like earlier, nothing happens...wonderful...

"You know, I didn't press the ESC button, maybe he will help me?" I roll my eyes in sarcasm and press the ESC button with the expectation, that nothing will happen.

In the next moment I'm in the same position than before. Arms on the table, with my head on them. I raise my head again and look around in full disbelief. Everything is like before, the paper on which I drew the sad face, is completely empty. How did that happen? No matter how it happened, I need to get out of here!

I stand up and walk out of the office and down the hallway. No single sign of any form of life, except of me. Everything is completely empty and forsaken.

I continue to walk down the hallway, then I notice a door at the end of another hallway. Firstly it seems normal, but then orange particles start to form the word "EXIT" on the door. I've the bad feeling that it could be trap...but I shake it off and open the door.

In the next moment I'm back in the office. I immediately stand up and leave the office.

"I need to find this door!" I walk quickly walk down the hallway, while I slide my fingers over the wall. But the spots where I touched the wall, just disappear in little white and blue particles, like it's a simulation or something like that. 

As I find the door I quickly walk to it and open it. It leads to the stairwell, stairs lead downwards and upwards, but next to the downwards ones is a sign, where's written "Definetely NOT an exit!". I walk down the stairs to the lowest floor, because, why not? There must be an exit here, somewhere!

As I reach the end of the stairs, a big, metal door opens automatically. A very bright, white light starts to light up the entire area. I still think that it may be a trap, but my curiousity is too strong. I slowly walk to the light. Maybe this is the exit?

But in the next moment, I'm back in the office once again. It's like a never ending loop. No escape...or at least if I'm not fast enough! I need to get there as fast as I can!

I quickly stand up and run down the hallway. I already know where I need to go, I just need to be fast enough! I reach the door as fast as I can and open it. I notice that the sign from earlier is now next to the upwards stairs. Did it swap place or what?