Now we're spawning from a special kind of hell...

Am I dreaming? Or is this real? I have no clue...

The last thing I remember is that glitchy mess around my eyes before I closed them. And now I'm here in this old hut, lying on a bed...

I'm not sure if this real...I mean it feel real as hell but...where even am I?

I get up and open the front door, only to be greeted by a dark forest. I slowly leave the house and walk a few steps away from it.

Suddenly I hear big crashing sounds behind me and I immediately turn around. The entire house is gone!

"What in the actual mother green earth...?" he raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"My mind's running all the time and I don't really like anything I find!" I slowly walk forward, looking around for any sign of a human or creature soul.

Then I feel little footsteps on my shoulder, but I keep going. I look back on my shoulder where a duck walks from one shoulder to the other and jumps down to the ground.

"Wierd thing..." I mutter as continue my way through the forest. A long time nothing happens. No creatures, no humans, nothing.

After like an eternity something is flying towards me. I don't know what it is, but I don't really want too either.

It stops right in front of me. I don't even know what it wants from me...

I slightly touch it and disappears, leaving some sparkling particles behind. I stand here with a confused look. What did it want from me?

After some seconds a blue portal starts to appear at the ground. A blue light shines to the sky. I carefully walk closer and look through it. It shows a blue, rocky cave, but nothing harmful on the first look. I decide to let my curiousity take over and go down there.

I rub my hands together, prepared to jump into the portal. He takes deep breath and jump into the portal. 

It feels like I would float in the air like gravity wouldn't exist, but I'm still falling down. I land on the ground with a loud and tiny earthquake, but I don't fall to the ground. I stand still like nothing happened. Well...that's an epic appearance...

I get up and look around the cave. I landed near the entrance of the cave, on the other side is standing a huge mansion. I feel that this mansion could be haunted, but my curiosity is stronger. I walk away from the entrance and towards the mansion, passing stone figures, stalactites and stalagmites.

"Two times for the wrecked and the worried. Your tainted mind will be your judge and your jury. Chances taken, smile 'til you fake it. Sick of it yet, I keep coming back..." I mutter on the way to the mansion.

I want to open the front door, but it already opens automatically...like it would expect and only waiting for me.

I enter the mansion and the door closes with a loud slam. I immediately turn around and try to open it, without success. It's locked, I'm trapped!

I turn around, start to slowly walk down the hallway that is in front of me. The dark red walls are full of doors. I try to open them, but like the front door, locked.

Ghosts start to appear, but they don't seem to notice me. I keep walking. Ghosts are floating through doors and walls, but none of them cares about my presence. Like I wouldn't be here...

I just keep walking, but more steps that I take, more ghosts are disappearing. At the end of the hallway is a door. I open it, only to be greeted by another hallway. I start to run, what bad kind of joke is this?!