But you just couldn't behave...

NateMare leaves the basement and walks upstairs. Of course he locks the door to the basement, he doesn't want that his precious victim to flee, that would be a shame.

As he is back at the bar he smiles to the barkeeper.

"You never disappoint me." he walks pass the bar and in the direction of his room.

"It's my job after all!" the barkeeper calls after him, laughing.

"For how long does he sleep?" NateMare is already in front of his room's door.

"He should wake up in a few minutes. I thought you wanted to do it quickly." the barkeeper answers.

NateMare just lets out a little laugh as he closes the door to his room. What would he do without them? Capturing people is easy with them, almost too easy.

He leans the staff to the wall, goes to his closet and opens it. Only one outfit hangs in the closet. His classic outfit. A black shirt and skinny jeans. He takes it out and changes his elegant cloths with his outfit. 

He then goes to the bathroom and grabs some black and blue ink. He paints the area around his eyes black and one blue long streak over each cheek. She goes from the eyes to to his chin, like tears. He looks in the mirror and starts to smile insanely as he hears Nate gulping in fear.

Nate knows this outfit and Make-Up only too well. He never wore it, but he had nightmares about someone wearing it. But he could never imagine, that this outfit could have such an important meaning now. He lives his nightmare...

"NateMare, Nate...NateMare. I'm much worse than a harmless nightmare..." NateMare chuckles deeply and leaves the bathroom. He sits down in front of his PC, while playing with a knife in his hand. 

"Well, let's see if our little friend Matpat is already awake or if he still sleeps like a innocent baby." he switches the PC on and looks at the screen like he has seen a ghost. Matt is already awake and he obviously bit the ropes in half to escape. But the worse thing is, that he's recording a video. 

NateMare bursts out of the room and runs to the basement.

"H-Hello...m-my name Matthew Patrick, I live in Los Angeles, California. I don't who is going to see this, b-but if you see this, p-please, look for me, last night I was talking to Nate, b-but that's last thing that I remember and n-now I'm--" Matt's dialogue is interrupted by fast footsteps, coming closer and louder. Matt's heartbeat starts to increase.

"Oh no, I think he's coming back...please if you find this, look for me! Matthew Patrick-" he pleads again, but now he hears no footsteps anymore.

"What are doing?" a male voice sounds behind him in a not very happy tone. It sounds familiar, but he can't guess who it is.  

"N-Nothing?" Matt immediately pulls the phone away and looks to the person that stands a few metres away from the stairs. He stands in shadows, so that Matt can't see his face.

"WHAT...ARE...YOU...DOING!?" the man starts to walk towards Matt, and he's obviously very angry. 

Matt does the first thing, that comes in his mind, RUNNING. Running away from that man that you refer as a monster. The man doesn't take long and starts running after Matt around the entire room. Matt sprints upstairs, hoping that the door is open, but with one try of opening the door, all his hope shatters into million pieces.

"You will not get away from me that easily, Matpat!" something pulls him back and they both almost falls down the stairs, but the man just barely manages to save both from the crash. He yanks Matt back and throws him to the ground, what makes Matt groan as his face hits the cold floor.

NateMare grabs him by his arms and brings them behind his back. He forcefully brings Matt on his feet and drags him over to the chair that stands in the middle of the room. Surrounded by bright lights. 

He throws him in the chair and holds him with one hand there and with the other one he grabs another rope. Matt tries to get up, but surprisingly it doesn't work, NateMare is too strong. But that makes Matt even more nervous.

"I just can't leave you alone for 5 minutes..." NateMare sounds very calm compared to Matt, which has a full blown panic attack and cries for help. 

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Matt struggles with all his power, but the rope tightens more and more around his chest. 

"...and you just couldn't behave." NateMare finishs to tie Matt to the chair and stands up.

"...please let me go..." tears start to flow down Matt's face and he lowers his head.

"Oh, no, mister! You're standing right here! It's all your fault! If you had behaved, I would have been much nicer to you, but now, after this action, my patience is at an end and you will face the consequences!" NateMare grabs Matt's hair and pulls his head up, so that he's forced to look at him, what makes Matt groan.

"N-Nate?" Matt's eyes widen in shock as he recognizes the face of his kidnapper. NateMare glares at him with a big grin on his face.

"Nate, why are doing this? What is wrong with you?" Matt chokes his words. NateMare raises his hand and slaps Matt with full power in the face. 

"Nate's not here, capisce? He's gone, forever, and NOBODY will safe you! My little theorist..." NateMare grabs forcefully Matt's chin and dig his nails in his skin. Matt groans heavily as the nails are digged in the flesh of his chin. 

"Then who are you? W-What are you going to do with me?" he whispers loudly. He doesn't want to move his chin as much as possible.

"You're the theorist, find it out!" NateMare takes his hand away from Matt and tears start to flow down Matt's face. The tears are mixed with the blood that runs down his chin.

"Don't cry, Matthew. It will be over soon. Soon you can be just like us." NateMare puts his hand on Matt's left shoulder.

"...please, Nate, I'm begging you, let me go..." Matt just pleads. He just wants that all this ends once and for all. NateMare walks in front of him and kneels down to his eye level.

"Matthew, you just don't understand. It's that for what I was created to do. You act like I'm to blame. But in the end, deep inside of you, it makes us the same. We both suffered...well, I suffered, your suffering hasn't even started yet." he leans his head and looks at Matt with a curious look, but he only gets a foul look.

"Well, at least it was worth a shot. I will prepare everything...but now you need to sleep a bit, I don't want to spoil the surprise!" at the word "sleep", Matt's eyes shot open. He knows exactly what NateMare is going to do and he starts to struggle as hard as he can.

Then his vision wents black, because of the blindfold that NateMare ties together at the back of his head. He then gags Matt's mouth with another cloth, so that Matt stays silent. He grabs Matt's hair and yanks his head to the side.

"Sweet dreams, MattyPatty!" he whispers in Matt's ear and injects the chloroform in Matt's neck. Matt's senses are slowly getting weaker and his eyes shut slowly.

"Just sleep, Just dream, it's only a nightmare, that soon will be set free..." this are the last words that he hears before he falls asleep.