I know what happened here and you can't erase your past!

Nate slowly enjoys the warm bath. No stress, no danger, no friends, only he and his thoughts, alone and for their own.

The realisation still hurts in his heart. The people that he called his friends were actually the reason of his fate, his pain. Were they actually so dead inside, that he maybe, one day, isn't going to find any humanity in them anymore? Is he just another puppet in their game? A toy with what you play, and then you throw it away when it isn't interesting anymore?

Only to think about about it, tear his heart apart. They're making him insane. He has done, what he can, to hide them. But they're always coming back. But he's going to do something against it, that's for sure! They will try to break down his lights and his doors, but he won't let them back in no more.

Nate slowly gets out of the bathtub, always as careful as possibile. His left leg isn't in the best state. Walking without a can is nearly impossibile, running not to mention.
He sits down on the cold floor and dresses himself up. Pretty difficult without a good, left leg.

He lets the water flow in the outflow and takes his can, that is leaning against the mirror in the bath. Before he leaves, he looks into the mirror. Little marks of the bruises and wounds are still visible. His right eye is still a bit blue and black because of the heavy punch in his face.

Then an image flickers in front of his eyes again. His reflection, looking through the mirror at him. It has the same bruises and wounds, but way more outstanding and deeper. Like it would have got them some seconds or minutes ago. It looks at him with a angry and serious, but also sad look.

"Aren't you sick of getting stuck in the same routine again?" the figure in the mirror whispers. Then is vision goes back to normal and his reflection is like before.

Nate gulps as he looks away from the mirror. All this pictures in his head...are they his past? His future? Are they going to happen in some seconds?

Nate's heartbeat starts to increase. He doesn't want to get through it again. He doesn't want to get stuck in the same routine again. He just wants his normal life back. With his normal friends, his normal career... is this too much to ask for?

He opens the door with a shaky breath. He kinda doesn't want to go out of his safe zone, his safety corner, but he must. He takes a deep breath and tries to make the most normal face that he can. I can't let his friends notice that he doesn't fully trust them.

"Okay, we can--" Cristina stops to talk as she hears the door of the bath open up. She hears Nate's unsteable footsteps in the hallway.

"Ok guys, just relax, we can do this." she ends the sentence from before. They all grab something randomly as they hear Nate's steps coming closer.

Hunter the PS4-Controller, Cristina her phone and Andy a random book from the book shelf. After some seconds he notices that he's actually holding a dictionary.

"I'm back guys!" Nate's happy voice echoes through the room as he enters it.

He looks at the others very closely, always watching what they are doing. I wants to be aware of everything, what is maybe going to happen here.

But they all seem normal to him. Hunter is playing games again, Cristina scrolles trough Twitter and Andy...is reading...a dictionary.

"Andy, why the hell are you reading a dictionary?" Nate can't hold back a laughter.

"Ehm...I was..." Andy starts to stutter, but Nate immediately interupts him.

"Andy, you would NEVER read a dictionary. You already read normal books very rarely." Nate comes over to him and gives him a little hit on the back of his head.

"Well, you've got a point there." Andy puts the dictionary back in book shelf and takes a deep breath. He doesn't want that Nate finds out, what they are planing.

"So, and now tell me the truth. Why were you pretending to reaf a freaking dictionary?" Nate raises an eyebrow with a little smile. This whole situation is his opportunity to find out, about the last days. They know what happened here. The past in their heads weren't erased.

"Listen, Nate, we all don't wanted that, but we had no choice..." he hears Hunter's voice behind him, he didn't even notice that Hunter wasn't at his place anymore.

Before Nate can turn around, he feels Hunter's arms around his throat and chest. Nate starts to struggle, but because of all the strength he lost because of what happened, he is too weak.

After some time he stops to struggle and looks to the others. Andy and Cristina are both wearing their masks again. He was right, they still want to harm him.

"Guys! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Hunter holds Nate fix at one place. He even manages to lift Nate a bit, so that his feet aren't touching the ground.

"You see, Nathan, this was all part of a big plan..." Cristina comes over to him with a little smile. Nate still tries with his hands, to get out of Hunter's grip, but he doesn't move an inch.

"What do mean with that?! I thought you were my friends?!" Andy comes over to Nate and pulls at his hair.

"It's time that you become like us!" Andy hisses in a very sardistic tone. Nate doesn't like that tone. He clearly doesn't like ANY of this!

"You can tie me up, put me into a suit, but I'll never ever be like YOU! You are MONSTERS!" Andy then forcefully pulls Nate's hair back, so that Nate's head looks up, followed by a crack of his neck. Nate groans outloud as he feels a crack of his neck.

"You may can call us like that for now. But soon you will call us as your family!" Hunter  throws Nate against the wall. Nate slides down the wall and sits down on the floor, eyes closed and his arm raised to cover his head. Panic is clearly controlling him.

"NO! DON'T THIS TO ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT, NO! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" then he feels a bunch of hands, holding him at one place, trying to control his shakyness.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL DO EVERYTHING, I SWEAR!" the hands slowly get away from him, but he still feels their presence.

"Nate, it's me, Andy! You're having a halucination! This isn't real!" Nate slowly opens his eyes and looks around.

Hunter, Andy and Cristina are sitting around him on the ground, but as he sees them, his vision flickers between the halucination and something else. He still doesn't know which of them, is the reality.

"Nate, we don't want to harm you, alright? We are friendly." Cristina's speaks as calm as she can. Nate needs to see, that he's having a halucination.

Nate slowly removes his cover, still shaky. Then for the last time, the halucination takes over an shows him all of them, wearing their masks again.

Nate flinchs and let himself fall to the ground, covering his eyes with his arms again.

"N-NO! PLEASE!" he curls himself up to a ball.

"Nate. It's us, Cristina, Andy and me. We are not here to harm you." Hunter slowly starts to calm Nate down, what is pretty difficult.

"H-How d-do I know, t-that a-are not going to p-punch me again? If y-you want t-to punish me, for wh-at I said?" Nate's entire body shakes heavily.

"Ok, look up." Nate slowly raises his head and looks at Hunter, who has his shaky hands raised to tell, that he doesn't want to hurt him.

"I'm not here to hurt you, you see, I'm here with good intentions." Nate slowly removes his cover again. But he doesn't let the others out of his sight.

"D-Do you s-swear that?"

"I swear on my life and everything that is holy to you and me." he slowly moves his hand to Nate's arm. Nate flinches a bit, when Hunter's hand touches his arm, but he's fine with that.

"Do y-you swear that t-too?" he looks to Cristina and Andy.

"Yes, we swear." they both move their hands to Nate, who now fully removes his cover. He hugs all three of them very tightly and starts to sob into their shoulders.

"Don't worry, we are going to put you back together. We fix this!" all of them say, unable to tell, if this is going to happen.