Ain't no magic word can make me disappear.

NateMare leaves the manson with a big grin on his face. He walks to Andy's car that stands in front of the manson.

"Where are you going?" Nate asks uneasy. He's scared about what NateMare can do. Other people don't see that it isn't him. They only see his body and not what's inside of it. They will think that it's him and not someone else.

"We are going home, Nate. I need to get some stuff before we can make some progress." NateMare gets into the car and drives away from the manson, towards LA, towards Nate's house.

"What stuff? A knife to kill someone?" Nate sounds annoyed but also frustrated.

"Don't be silly. This part comes later. I just need something I can put the humans into." NateMare answers calm. He drives down the streets of Los Angeles as it is his hometown.

"Put the humans into? I don't have cages at home!" Nate yells suspicious. Why would he have a cage at home. He couldn't harm anyone.

"Cages can have a bunch of forms. A cage don't must be a big net of metal bars." NateMare already arrives at Nate's house and parks in front of it. He gets out of the car and walks over to the door. He pulls out Nate's keys for the door and she puts in the door lock and opens the door. 

"Well, well, let's see, what toys our good friend Nate, has here."  NateMare walks into Nate's room and looks around, to see what of all this stuff can help him, but he has no luck. He turns around to leave the room as he spots a wooden staff with a glass ball on it, leaning against the wall behind the door.

"I think I found what I needed..." he pics it up and looks at it with a tiny smile.

"What do you want to do with it? It's just a staff! How in the fucking green earth do you want to trap someone inside of it?" Nate doesn't understand how this staff could help NateMare. Trapping someone in there is impossibile!

"Nate, did you forget what I am? I'm a demon. I can make everything with this staff. I could possibly just turn it into a snake for example. That's how that demon thing works, you silly, dumb boy." NateMare sighs and rolls his eyes. He leaves the room and heads to the bathroom.

As he enters the bathroom, he looks at his reflection and starts to smile. 

"You're so handsome, do you know that Nate? If I would be a girl, I would tie you up to a chair and never leave you again..." he raises an eyebrow and his smile starts getting bigger. 

Nate's just terrified and disturbed of what NateMare just said. He's just glad that NateMare hasn't his own body. If NateMare would have one, the whole situation, would probably be much different. He would probably be tied to a chair, tortured and beaten down and nobody would know where he is.

While he's lost in his thoughts, NateMare starts to put on some eyeliner under his eyes and returning to Nate's room and opening the closet. 

He changes  his cloths to a red shirt, covered by a black tie and vest, black elegant jeans and black shoes. Before he leaves, he looks in the mirror that stands in Nate's room. He looks like a real gentleman, a magician. So elegant, but also so misterious. 

"Looks surprisingly good on you, Nate. What a shame that you never dress up that way." 

"Maybe because I don't want to? I don't want to look so dark!" 

"But you should try it once, it looks better on you, than the stuff that you wear usually." NateMare smiles slightly and walks out of the room and heads to the door. He leaves the house, the staff holding tightly in his hand, and gets into the car.