I see what's mine and take it!

After the others leave the basement, they lock the door. They will know when NateMare wants to come out of the basement. He's so different than Nate. Faster, stronger, tougher, darker. All they need to do is wait, wait for Nate to wake up and give NateMare the opportunity to take control.

While the others are waiting, Nate wakes up. His head starts to pound and every part of his body is hurting. But unlike the last time, he remembers every single detail that happened and he regrets to remember all of that. He's still unsure why his friends have done that to him. They were friends after all.

He looks around the room. Black walls, a single light, standing in the room and the stairs that go up to the upper floor. He climbs up the stairs and tries to open the locked door without success.

"GUYS! LET ME OUT! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS BAD JOKE!" he slams his hands against the door, but gets no answer from the others. Also when he knows that this isn't a joke, he wants to believe that it's one. He just don't wants to accept the things that happened.

After he slamed with his arms a few more times he walks down the stairs, frustrated and depressed. He sits down at the ground and a single tear runs down his face. He's trapped, he has no chance to escape, he's locked in here forever.

"Hello Nathan..." Nate flinches and looks scared around the room as he hears his own voice, only deeper. But he didn't say anything. From where comes the voice? He can't see anybody in the room.

"Don't be afraid Nathan, it's me..." the voice sends Nate shivers down to his spine. It was creepy that the voice was exactly like his only a bit deeper.

"Where are you?" 

"I think you know that...it's pretty obvious." Nate has some guesses, but he doesn't want that they're real. He can't just talk with a voice in his head. He's just halucinating, the voice isn't real. At least he's telling this himself.

"I see that you know the answer, bravo Nathan, you're smart. Your friends needed a much longer time to realize that MY friends are inside of them." the voice laughs a bit amused. Is it why the others do that to him? Aren't they in control of their actions or what is going on?

"W-Who are you? What do you want from me?" Nate is scared to death. Also when this voice only in his head, it scares and makes him nervous like something has never it before.

"I'm glad that you ask, my name is NateMare. I'm you, but much better and much more brutal." NateMare's voice is just the calmest voice that Nate has ever heard. No stress, no shouting, but also not friendly. The anger and evil in the voice is present, also when it doesn't seems like it.

"But, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? Why are you here?" Nate starts to breath faster. He's almost in full panic.

"I...We...have a special...plan...and for that we need you. Or better said..." a sharp and intense pain starts to burn near Nate's heart. He falls yelling to the ground, holding his hand to his chest and groaning heavily.

"...your body." as NateMare stops to talk, the pain flows through Nate's entire body. It feels like somebody would set him on fire and pour the most flammable liquid over him, so that he's a living torch.

"Please...stop! I'm begging you! I will do everything you want! I promise!" Nate rolls over the floor gripping his entire body. The pain just overwhelms him.

"You promise?" that's what NateMare wanted to hear. It was music in his ears. His host, begging him to stop and promising that he would do everything he wanted. It just fills him with determination and pride.

"Yes! Yes! I promise! Please, just make it stop!" Nate can barely speak without yelling out in a pain and agony.

"Good Nathan, very good." NateMare laughs triumphantly and Nate feels his entire body go numb within a few seconds. He tries to sit up, but his body just doesn't react.