Chapter 61

****Trigger Warning: This chapter contains sexual violence.****

~I wiped the blood off my lips with a trembling hand as I watched his feet grow closer. I didn't try to run. I could barely breathe already and I didn't want to make this any worse. He pulled me up by my hair and slammed me into the desk. I couldn't hold back my whimper. My ribs gave way to the hard wood. He pinned me there. I struggled to breathe through the pain in my side but I did my best to stay still and silent. I knew from experience that struggling would only make this worse. If I could take the beating quietly it wouldn't be as severe.

The cool air on my back as he shoved my dress up was a shock to my system. He ripped away my underwear along with some skin and I realized what was actually happening.

"No!" I struggled now and clawed at the arm that had me pinned. He caught my arm firmly and jerked it. It made a sickening snap as it broke and I screamed out in pain.

"Shut up." He growled slamming into the desk again.

"No..." I cried but it came out as a moan. "Please don't. I'll do anything else... Please..." I begged.

He laughed harshly before shoving against me. There was a burning tearing pain as my body tried to accompany the unfamiliar intrusion. I tried to move, to do something to stop him and this horrible pain but there was nothing I could do.

"Please...stop..." I begged through tears. He repeated the motion slamming into me harder. I felt the agony of my flesh tearing under the abuse. He jerked my head to the side suddenly and sunk his teeth into me with a growl. 

"SILAS!" I screamed in agony.~

"Wake up!!" Silas desperate voice pulled me back from the nightmare. My entire body trembled. I was covered in sweat and tears. I could still feel it. The blood running down my neck, the pain in my arm and ribs, and worst of all I could still feel him in me. I shoved off the covers. My stomach heaved. I made a dash for the bathroom but my legs were trembling to hard. They couldn't hold me up.

Silas caught me and eased me to the ground. He grabbed the trash can and scooped my hair back just before my stomach rolled again.

I puked until my body realized it had nothing more. Silas disappeared with the trash can and I laid down on the floor. I was still shaking but the tears had stopped. I shifted. The feeling of blood running down my thighs still felt prominent.

Silas returned and handed me a damp wash cloth. I wiped my face shakily as Silas took a seat on the floor as well. When I had finished with the rag Silas took it back and handed me glass of water and a small pill. I looked at the pill for a moment before switching my eyes to Silas. I decided I didn't care what he was giving me. Nothing was going to make me feel worse than I did already. I took a sip of the water to wash it down and set the glass next to me on the floor. I laid back again and tried to focus on the present instead of the nightmare.

"Do you want help into bed?" Silas asked.

I shook my head no. Just the thought of being in bed made my skin crawl.

"Do you want me to lay with you?"

I cringed and shook my head. I couldn't let Silas touch me when I felt this dirty.