PROLOGUE

Dear Readers, this is Lisa again..

A short intro about this story- This story moves through two time frames- Past & Present. Much later in the story, the past blends into the present as the suspense unfolds...

I tried numbering the parts in such a way that alternate numbers represent alternate timelines. I will clearly mention which timeline that particular part of the story belongs to... It is necessary for the kind of the story it is... The story takes off from the PAST...

I apologize if I am confusing you...Feel free to let me know...

I WILL BE ECSTATIC IF YOU CAN READ MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL...

—————————————————————————————————————————

PROLOGUE

(Past Timeline)

"I want her"

"She is not one of our models sir", Aman resisted.

"I don't care Aman", Arnav was reckless

"Sir", Aman said sighing, "She is one of the locals here"

He lifted his eyebrow haughtily, "So?"

"It would be difficult to..." Aman trailed off.

"Why do I pay you Aman?" Tearing his gaze off of her, he looked at Aman for a split-second and spoke harshly.

"I will try sir", Aman spoke meekly.

His eyes went back to look at the beautiful laughing form, "You have 24 hours!"

Aman nodded.

"You may leave"

Arnav looked at the attractive girl playing with her friends in the lawn of his estate as he watched her from the third floor balcony, "F*ck, I need a cold shower"

The scotch in his hand was of no help today.

*********************************************

I know this Arnav is a jackass :-).... but bear with me for a few updates before we make him see some sense... ;-)