PART-I

BACKGROUND:

Nainital:

A beautiful place...a summer resort...right at the foothills of Himalayas. This was the place used initially by the Britishers to beat the summer heat. Varieties of fishes (called Carps) live in Nainital lakes. Carp breeding is an occupation here..horticulture too. Varieties of fruit orchards are found here.

To begin with, this is what had attracted Arnav's Dadu's attention. Even though Dadu was based in Delhi, he bought a huge estate in Nainital with multiple fruit orchards around. He built a colossal three-storeyed mansion in the centre of the estate teeming with lawns. 

There were a multitude of servants and workers under him here. Dadu wanted a place that could be a romantic get-away and also be useful for business.

Hmm...Business and Pleasure...

Arnav chuckled... "Arnav"- only Dadu would call him so. His Dadi and Di called him 'Chote'. Everyone else called him ASR or Sir.

Mr.Raizada, the ruthless businessman, the heartless monster were his other names.

Having lost their parents at an early age, Anjali and Arnav were brought up by their Dadu and Dadi. Dadu realized that Arnav carried the same business acumen that he had...may be a tad more. Dadu was always proud of Arnav. His intelligence, sharpness, analytical skills, acute judgement, intimidation tactics (used often on opponents) helped establish Arnav as a leading businessman and the tough CEO of AR Designs at an young age.

Though Arnav initially liked having fun with movies and friends, after Dadu's death, he had to step up to protect AR Designs in Delhi. Arnav then lost interest in fun...Fun meant only one thing...girls...