PART- XVIII

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from last Part)

Raizada Mansion, Delhi:

Once the call with Sameer was complete and Aman left, Dadi walked back to her room deep in thought as Arnav sprinted up the stairs to see his wife and son. He needed to make sure they were safe...

"Khushi", Arnav called entering the nursery.

Khushi turned back with her index finger on her lips, "Shh..", she said, "...Arvin just fell asleep"

She was gently rocking the baby with his little head on her left shoulder.

Arnav moved near his wife & son, curled his left hand around her waist, and pulled her closer. With a content sigh, he gently placed a kiss on her forehead lingering his lips for a while.

Closing her eyes, Khushi smiled, "Is everything okay Arnavji?"

"Now it is"

Arnav smiled looking at his son sleeping peacefully.

Once Khushi lowered the baby into his crib, Arnav took a step forward and hugged his wife from behind, pulling her into him.

Lowering his head, he kissed her lightly on her neck. His left hand slipped under her sari touching her warm skin. Arnav's hand moved lower as Khushi drew in a sharp breath.

"Arnavji"

"Hmm"

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you know?"

She tried stopping him half-heartedly, even as the friction increased between them, "Remember what Dadi said.  We can't...ah.."