PART- XIV

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from last Part)

In Bombay at ARB:

A few hours after the hot encounter in Arnav's cabin, a conference was scheduled to discuss media planning. Media combinations were discussed in order to accomplish marketing strategy goals.

Khushi was very distracted due to his presence. Arnav was bored to death. His eyes kept darting back and forth to her. He smirked at her absent-mindedness in the presentation. He found it very appealing.

He sent her a text message- "Looking sexy sweetheart"

Khushi was flustered at the sudden beep of her phone. As she pulled the phone out and read the message, she looked stunned at her husband's flirtatious nature.

He signaled her with his eyes to take a look at her phone again as he sent another message.

As it beeped again, a few of her colleagues looked at her irritated. Mr.Raman was pissed.

Khushi was thoroughly embarrassed and silenced her phone right away.

But when she read the new message, Khushi's face flushed pink.

"Boring meeting Khushi", it read, "let's get back to my cabin", "we have better things to do..."

Arnav looked cool on the outside as he leaned back on his comfortable chair. Nothing gave him away except a roughish spark in his eyes.

And yet another message illuminated her phone.

"If it is an emergency, you can always step out to take it", Mr.Raman said sarcastically.

"No sir, I'm sorry", she apologized as she threw an angry look at her husband blaming him for putting her in a spot. She threw the phone into her handbag and turned to focus on the presentation.