PART-VIII (MEGA UPDATE)

PAST TIMELINE 

Back to the PAST (15 MONTHS BACK- Right after Arnav's accident):

((Timeline-wise this is right after Part-6))

"This is not right", "I can't... I can't do this"

"Remember the deal?"

"I cannot... I am sorry but I cannot"

"I told you that you have to be willing. Dammit, you are making me feel like a f*cking rapist"

CRASH...

Arnav woke up with a pounding headache. He tried moving his hands but they felt heavy... very heavy. He was unable to move his legs too. Everything looked white. He could see a blur of wires and monitors around him.

He heard voices in a distance, "Mr.Raizada, are you okay?". "Sir, how are you feeling?"

Arnav blinked a few times and images started becoming sharper, more clear.

"Hmm", Arnav nodded, "I'm ok, Just a bad headache"

"Alright", he heard an unfamiliar voice coming from a guy in a white coat, "What is your name? Your full name?"

"Arnav", he said, "Arnav Singh Raizada"

"Good", the guy said, "What is the last thing you remember?"

"Khushi", Arnav said

"What?", two voices sounded at the same time. One was distinctly familiar.

"I mean", Arnav adjusted, "There was a truck that swerved onto my path, then I hit something"

"Okay", the white coat guy said turning to the other guy, "No worries Mr.Mathur", "No head injury thankfully",

He continued, "May be a mild concussion", "Let's watch him for another 24 hours and then if everything looks good, he can be discharged"

"Thank you doctor", the other voice responded that Arnav now realized as Aman's.

Aman stepped closer to the bed as the doctor left.

"How are you feeling sir?" Aman asked.

"I am fine Aman", Arnav continued, "Why does my body feel so heavy?"

"They put you on tons of sedatives so you won't feel the pain", Aman said with a disturbed look, "Apparently when you were brought to the hospital, you were bleeding like hell"