PART- XVI

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from last Part)

Raizada Mansion, Delhi:

Arnav was never this happy to be in his bedroom- the sleeping visages of his wife and son filled him with absolute contentment.

He had two loyal men to thank for that- Aman and Sameer, both of whom had ensured his family's safety.

Having gone through the roller coaster the previous day, Arnav had heaved a sigh of relief as Khushi and Arvin stepped inside his palatial house in the early hours of the morning.

He felt rejuvenated as he watched his tired wife and son deep asleep. 

He hadn't missed sleep at all, in fact, he wanted to- he had roared orders at the security, installed more cameras on the perimeter and inside of the house, except in the bedrooms. Glass break sensors were inserted. Security system was in place and monitored 24/7.

His thought process was interrupted by the sound of an opening door; In walked his sister. Arnav walked down to the living area to talk to her.

"Arnav, where have you been?" she said pissed, "did you not want to come see Dadi? She was asking for you"

"I was waiting to talk to you Di", Arnav said, "I will go back to the hospital right afterwards"

He held her hand guiding her upstairs to his bedroom, "just promise me you won't freak out"

"What are you talking Chote?"

Arnav gave a long pause as they walked upstairs. 

"Please Di", he requested as he slowly opened his bedroom door, "I want you to take this calmly"