PART-V

PRESENT TIMELINE

Back to the Present (15 months after Arnav met Khushi) at Raizada Mansion, New Delhi:

((Timeline-wise this is right after Part-3))

Arnav (on phone): Yes Di, I am fine.

Anjali: Are you getting ready for work?

Arnav (in an annoyed tone): Di, today is Sunday. I am at home

Anjali (chuckling): I know that baba. But I don't trust you would take a day off work. That's why I asked...

Arnav (rolling his eyes): How are you all?

Anjali: We are all fine.

Arnav: How is Jiju's work going on?

Anjali: Rohan is doing fine too. Now-a-days he seems to be turning into you... A workaholic...

Arnav smiled at that.

Arnav: How is my princess?

Anjali: Neha is doing well, she is out playing with her friends.

Arnav: This early in the morning?

Anjali: Ha, she has her friends from school in the same gated community as we live in. They will be at the park for at least 2-3 hours before she comes back home tired.

Arnav laughed softly.

Anjali: Come over to Banglore Chote, It has been a while since I saw you.

Arnav: Sure Di. But then why don't you all plan a trip here to Delhi? It's been a while since I saw Dadi too.

Anjali: Dadi loves it here. She has been roaming around all the south Indian temples with gusto.

Arnav chortled.

Anjali: Waise, Akash is very grateful to you. He had called from Bombay the other day. He said that he is indebted to you for trusting him with ARB. He seems to be working hard.

Arnav: No problem Di. Even though I started it as a sister company to AR, that is for you. Anjali Raizada Bansal (ARB) is your company. And Akash being Jiju's brother, I think it's a good idea if he manages it.

Anjali: Waise, how is Tina doing?

Arnav: Good, I guess.

Anjali (surprised): What do you mean 'I guess'? She lives in the same house as you.

Arnav: That doesn't mean I need to know how and what she does all the time...

Anjali: You are terrible Chote. Are you not treating her well?

Arnav (sighing): Di, please don't exaggerate everything.