PART- III

Present Timeline

15 months later (1 Year 3 months later) at Raizada Mansion, New Delhi:

Arnav was in his bedroom getting ready for work when his phone rang, "Yes Aman"

"Sir, the Vermas have taken a step back on the deal"

Arnav smirked.

Aman continued, "The older Verma released a press statement that he was no longer interested in pursuing it"

"Good, they came to their senses. Continue", Arnav had the phone in his left hand while trying to fasten the tie around his neck with his right, "F*ck! Where is the blue tooth?"

A slender hand took the tie from him and started tying it around his neck. Arnav looked at her for a second and swapped the phone to his right hand. Arnav heard what Aman had to say, "Alright Aman, get Nishant on board. Let him take this forward. Well done!"

Arnav cut the phone with a smile and threw it on the bed, "Tina, can you find my bluetooth?"

She searched for it and found it.

"ASR, here you go", Tina said giving it to him. "ASR", she hesitated.

"What?" he snapped.

"Um...today is the party at Monroes", she said, "Do you mind...I mean...is it okay...if..."

"Spit it out", he commanded

"Is it okay if I come in as... as your date?", she asked hopefully

Arnav stared at her for a second and nodded.

"Be there at the party by 7, I'll come directly from AR", he said.

"Thanks ASR"

At the Monroe Party (The same evening):

Arnav looked like the perfect dashing businessman dressed in a black Tuxedo.