PART-X

Now that you know the reason, let's head back to our story track... This is from the past timeline again.. This helps us understand how the relationship between Arnav & Khushi progressed and to what extent... :-)

PAST TIMELINE

Back to the PAST (15 MONTHS BACK- When they got closer after Arnav's accident):

((Timeline-wise this is right after Part-8))

Raizada Orchards, Nainital:

After the accident, Arnav and Khushi grew very close to each other. Arnav had asked her a few times to relocate to Delhi, but she had refused as her family lived in Nainital. Khushi believed in love and marriage; she could not, even though she loved him a lot, compromise on her values. 

She was pleasantly surprised as Arnav had not said a single word against her or objected to her wishes. She knew he liked her a lot even though he never expressed it- he showed it in every way possible by respecting her ideas and wishes.

Even though Arnav travelled to Delhi, he come back to Nainital often. Arnav visited her once every week; he would make it a point to spend every weekend in Nainital with Khushi. The pleasant thoughts of Khushi filled him day and night.

Slowly, people working with him observed a subtle change in his demeanor- Aman, being the closest, noticed a charming effervescent young businessman in the place of his hot headed irritable boss. Aman was particularly happy with the change and knew the exact reason behind it. He knew the depth of his boss's attachment to Khushi Gupta and was totally bowled over by his outstanding loyalty for her. There was a strong bond between them that Aman was well aware of.

Khushi went back to working in the orchards after Arnav's accident. She helped the affable Bankimji in managing accounts. She was happy to support her family financially. While she worked and chatted with her friends and Payal, she also waited eagerly for his return from Delhi. As weekend came closer, Khushi would be all excited to meet her love. People around Khushi had also noticed a change in her behavior although they couldn't exactly point a finger at it.

That day evening he was coming back after another 5-day stay in Delhi. He had spent almost every weekend with her in Nainital. It had been more than a month since their first encounter. Even though she had been the same cheerful girl as before, there was a marked change in her maturity. Some days she looked bubbly whereas some days she looked dejected. Payal knew it was somehow connected to Raizada Saab and was scared that her sister would be hurt. But, sometimes the happiness that her sister felt made Payal stick to her silence considering the panic Khushi had gone through previously due to the maniac Shyam during her college days.

Whenever Arnav came back, Khushi used to go to Raizada Mansion with an excuse of cooking for him. And, Arnav wouldn't let anyone else cook for him except Khushi. Khushi knew Payal was watching her and would try to be more careful around her sister.