PART- XIII

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from the last part)

Back In Bombay:

It was a crisp sunny morning in Bombay. The office of Tech Designs was filling up slowly. While Khushi got some tea at her desk, she sat down smiling remembering their discussion in the jet.

All that he had told her, his reassurances, his openness and his love for her and the boy... Khushi sighed peacefully. Before he came to know about the baby, she was torn between safety of her baby and the fear that her son might never get to know a father's love. Now that he knows, not just about the baby but also the threat, she knew she was many times safer.

"And there was no running away from him",
she mused happily. He had told her that he would follow her to the ends of the world.

"Why are you smiling at Khushi?," Nitu, her friend and colleague, asked

"Nothing Nitu"

"Did you know", Nitu said, "Raman sir, Atul sir and a few other managers have been in serious meetings since 8 this morning"

"About what?,"
Khushi said

"I don't know, but closest guess- they want to strike a permanent partnership with ARB, and they are trying their best," Nitu continued, "Mr.Bansal... I mean Mr.Akash Bansal, the head of ARB is cute, right?"

Khushi giggled.

"But no one matches Mr.Raizada",
Nitu said oblivious that Khushi had stiffened right away, "he has such a strong image, he is so sexy"

"Nitu", Khushi snapped at her instantly, more a reflex reaction, as a powerful wave of jealousy hit her hard

"Ok baba",
Nitu spoke completely clueless, "I know you don't like the S-word"

The loud voice of Mr.Raman broke their discussion.

"We will be primarily working on digital and media planning for ARB. For that reason, a few of you will have to go to ARB main office on certain days when they have test shoots and comp cards"

A small hustle broke out between some employees about having to go to another part of Mumbai.

"I know," continued Mr.Raman, "but you do not have to worry about transportation. Office buses will be provided on the scheduled dates with our office being the start point. I cannot remind you enough that Mr.Bansal and Mr.Raizada will be there, so it's important to conduct ourselves in the best possible manner"

Khushi thought smiling, "Of course, he will be there!"