PART- XXI (Last Part)

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from last Part)

On their way to the Airport:

Shyam hastened to Khushi's car, and abruptly pulled the rear door open

"My beautiful darling, I love you", the monster repeated with a sinister smile as she froze.

Slowly her lips broke out into a faint smile, "Hey, you caught me by surprise for a second", looking at his slowly changing facial expressions, she chuckled, "You must be the infamous Jha"

Shyam grit his teeth, his fury maddening every second, as he looked around in the car.

"You must be looking for Khushi", Maya taunted, "You, see..." she clicked her tongue, "...Khushi's not here. I came here in her place. You have to adjust with me", Maya laughed out loud

Shyam understood that he was tricked. As he stepped back to find an escape route in the mayhem, Arnav walked close to him dusting his shirt, "Ah, Shyam, sorry you can't leave"

Shyam looked stumped at Arnav. As he noticed the burnt bullet mark on his shirt, Shyam fumed realizing what had happened.

"You didn't expect any one of us to come here without bullet-proof vests, now did you?" Arnav sneered

"Especially since we lured you here?" Sameer completed Arnav's sentence

Assuming Maya to be the weakest link, Shyam captured her with his left arm pressing on her throat and pulled her along, "Let me go, otherwise she dies"

Arnav chortled at his stupidity, "You have no clue about her"

In an unexpected move, Maya disengaged from his hold, and hit him square in his jaw with her right elbow.

Shyam realized he was trapped. Releasing her, Shyam took to running. Having drawn her gun already, Maya shot him straight in both knees. Once Shyam collapsed, she put an additional two bullets in his elbows shattering his major joints.

Shyam collapsed screaming in pain. 

Ignoring him, Sameer walked to Arnav.

"Are you ok sir, back there?" Sameer asked Arnav gesturing to his fall due to Shyam's bullet at his chest. 

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine Sameer", Arnav thanked him, "Just had a bad fall due to the momentum of the bullet"