Chapter Twenty Four

Richard stepped out of their car and then held his hand out from Zoe to help her out. Richard had been provided a deep blue tuxedo for the BAFTA awards where as Zoe had been contacted by a designer who had asked if she would wear a gown they thought would suit her so well. As soon as she had seen it she had agreed to accept it. It was beautiful.

The noise as they both stepped onto the red carpet was huge

The noise as they both stepped onto the red carpet was huge. Crowds of people lined the barriers lining the red carpet all screaming their names. At the Golden Globes Zoe hadn't got to experience this moment and then at the premiere to Beyond nobody had really known who she was so she had stepped back and let Richard take all the attention but now it became clear that the crowds knew exactly who she was.

"Zoe we love you!"
"Richard, Zoe you are such a cute couple!"
"Zoe your voice is amazing!"

These were just some of the things she heard the crown screaming as she made her way over to the barriers to sign autographs and have photographs taken.

"I can't believe I have met you" a teenager said to Zoe as she signed the paper she held out before her.

"And I can't believe I have met you too" Zoe replied giving the girl a grin before walking onto the next. As they reached the end of the crowds Richard wrapped his arm around Zoe and led her forward.

"I can't believe how many people knew me and wanted my autograph" Zoe said.

"You're a celebrity now" Richard laughed.

"Just can't believe this is all happening in my home town too!" Zoe replied.

"You ready for the paps now?" He asked a smile on his face.

"Prepare to be blinded" Zoe laughed.

The both walked in front of the huge line of photographers and posed together whilst there was flash after flash of bright light. She felt Richard rubbing encouraging circles into her waist. He knew she hated this part the most but before long they were able to step away and make their way into the Royal Albert Hall.

Following her walk up the red carpet with Richard she reached up to Richard and gave him a hug.

"I guess here is where I leave you for now" Zoe said.