Why?

Summary: 

Who is she? 

Where is she? 

What is she? 

When did she? 

How did she?

Dad...Papa...why is she...gone?

Emma Agreste-Couffaine is not who people think she is. She is courageous yet humble soon to be fashion designer. When she receives a pair of earrings, it's for the better. Yet her kwami is very secretive on her mom...since...the last Ladybug is her mom...right?

Join an average teenager and her twin, Hugo as they learn the secrets of their mother and betrayal of Ladybug and Chat Noir. But these twins have a bigger issue on their plate as they soon realize...maybe their mother wants to be lost...and never found.

Author Note: 

Hello everyone! I based this story in my lack of writing recently. It's actually harder to write on my phone than it is on my laptop.

My parents suggest I start writing beyond and write something useful. But all that I thought was to write what I love. When they talk about my future...they almost imagine me being an engineer. I just really want to become a writer, but the courage to write a beautiful story to impress them is hard.

Anyways, you might as well ignored it. I hope you did open this choice even though I am just like everyone else. Skipping author notes or what not.

Future AN: The Story isn't completed but these were some of the chapters that I published!