My Yandere Ex-Boyfriend- Why...?

Marinette's POV:

When I turned on the tv(I am thinking of Ayano saying this). I saw Nathaniel covered in blood with a bunch of police trying to sweep away the media and getting him to the ambulance. I then immediately rushed to the hospital.

When the nurses finally let me inside the room and the doctor has a long face that might indicate that he is gone to the light.

"I am so sorry, Miss Dupain-Cheng but he is alive," Mr.Doctor said.

Wait why is the doctor so sad that he is alive. Isn't him being alive what makes it worth it? I am beyond confused yet sad. Perhaps a side of mixed emotions.

"But isn't he alive? It is good that he is,..isn't it?" I asked Mr.Doctor.

"He has a memory loss, but he remembers one voice. He says he doesn't know what it said but it terrified him. Also his memories won't come back anytime soon. He remembers decently about his life but not a girlfriend. Instead he speaks that Miss Bourgeois is his love," Mr.Doctor sadly said.

I feel so betrayed by the fact I had so much trust in him. But he rather would love his ex Chloe?She was a bastard and she toyed with his heart so many times. Maybe work would change my mind, but it is only a Sunday.

"Hey purrincess, what good luck has brought to me my gorgeous love to the streets of Paris?"

The most least person I wanted to see came, and he had a curious smile upon his face. It might have been a few days but something has changed about him. His hair is now covering his right eye with his luscious gold bangs. The seemingly illusion of his green eyes being emeralds has been lost. His eyes now more lifeless or sad. Especially his skin that was once in a beautiful tan became paler than the silver moon(I am not racist). He wore now a green sweatshirt with a black cat stitched out that and blue jeans.

"I don't care what you got to say. I am leaving. Adieu."

"Wait buginette, I truly do love you! I would do anything for you! I am so sorry, I can buy you whatever my buggaboo pleases. A car, millions of fabric, a building, a permanent spot in my father's company, or even my eternal purromise to do whatever m'lady pleases," Adrien says to me begging."

I just ignored his pleas and left. But I sorta did love him still. Part of me still wants his affections, while the other wants to destroy him. I just don't know, maybe I need a girl's night out?

AN: So the trainwreck ended here! I don't what came next but probably another slice of drama.