The Scrapbook- 4

Author's POV

Adrien Agreste couldn't believe his luck at all, after all, he was known to be the "luckiest" person ever.

Okay, the miraculous did affect his life by making it better while the opposite happened to Marinette giving her the worst possible luck. The two didn't discover that until Master Fu explained it to them, which they understood since whenever they were in hero mode, they would either get good or bad luck. Yet after being Paris' famous superheroes, they had to move on with their lives after Hawkmoth's defeat. It felt strange to no longer be called to save the day. The police now seemed capable of taking care with no akumas around, and at the same time, the Ladyblog was diminishing. Alya still posted every now and then even after her marriage to Nino all those years ago.

"I guess I should ask what brings you to Paris, m'lady." He asked while Louis ran up to the house with his grandparents and him "stalking" the old couple.

"I always wanted to show him, Paris. He has seen his grandparents, but he never went to France despite going to twenty countries already."

"Twenty countries?" Adrien echoed with a surprised look on his face. He should have known that Marinette loved to take pictures a lot.

AN: That's how far I finished! Basically this book was just like a reunion book with Adrienette and they encounter a hardship of Marinette not being ready to commit to a relationship. Finally when she does, she has to leave Paris, but Adrien convinces her that he would accompany her and Louis around the world. The last chapter would be a couple years later where Louis would be winning a contest for a priceless photo.