Why-Plot Map

+He's gone?

> Emma's POv of how they find Louis gone and the letter he gave.

Louis ran away on a mission to find who his birth mother is and perhaps learn more about her.

His last letter stated that Marinette was in New York before she left.

+Good Luck for a change

>Louis had his own savings account when he was younger because he and Emma had this non stop accusing the other of taking their money. He uses some of that money for a ship to New York, but ends up in a ship changing places to China. He finds out that it was the wrong ship he boarded but then tries to think of a new plan

+Selfish and Hatred

> Emma feels it is selfish of her brother to leave and feels she is to blame. News spreads like wildfire and most of her classmates are wondering what happened to Louis's mysterious illness. An akuma attacks again. At the end, Grace and Oliver come to see Emma in private from a note. They tell her that Louis sent them a note, but they thought it was a joke. Cliffhanger of Emma gasping after glancing at the note.

+Scrubbing the scum

> Louis maintained his disguise and to seem less suspicious he asked the crew if he could do some work to earn euros or renminbi for China. The crew seems delighted that a young man is willing to work on the ship and grows fond of him. Louis makes a friend who is the son of one the crew members and tells him that he wants to be a captain one day discovering more islands or possibly plundering treasure.

+Playing the blame game

> Emma shows copies of the letter to her parents as she reads it out loud. Adele cries and wishes that she stayed at home that day instead of going to practice. Adrien and Luka blame themselves for letting louis stay at home by himself. Emma says its because he couldn't deal with Emma and hated being a twin with her. Pull a family moment as they bring close together. Adele goes to the attic and finds a familiar photograph book.

+ Welcome to Hong Kong!

> Louis arrives in Hong Kong and is happy that he learned and took the Chinese Elective and studied it. But a lot of people spoke English as well, so he was able to adapt quickly to speak a common language. He wore his glasses that he hates to admit he needs them. He reads the letter one more time before discovering a clue. In the Hong Kong Central Library he goes to a computer and searches up Marinette's name. He discovered the website for the Dupain-Chengs' bakery when he realized D.C meant Dupain-Cheng. On a related note, he sees that Wang Cheng, a now dead chef was living near the village where Marinette's maternal grandparents lived. He decided to plan what transportations he would take to go to the fictional village of Kaihua, China which was about three days by boat away from Hong-Kong.

+Innocence reveals the truth

> Adele reveals the photograph book where Adrien and Luka look in shock. They had left that book deep in a box where only it could be found by someone scruminging into the box. Adrien finds the letter from Marinette gone and the picture of Marinette and baby Louis cuddling gone. The two go to the Dupain-Chengs to see if they had Marinette's number, but they said Marinette hasn't contact them or Alya for almost a decade because marinette was going to a monastery in either Japan, China, India or Thailand. They said Marinette might have wanted to be exposed in a new culture.

+The long tedious boat

>Louis is still sad and is on the boat with an old monk rowing the small boat. The old monk says that he was almost like him, rash on his decisions about his sibling because he was special. They both exchanged stories as Louis knew that he could trust this man. Life stories from Master Ju about Master Fu and their older brother Wu.