Why- The Misunderstood Twin

Louis Agreste-Couffaine slammer his door furiously as he sat on his bed. His pocket slightly opened to reveal a small kwami hidden inside. The tiny kwami hugged him as it began to speak.

"Louis, you know, you have to listen to your parents and respect them, right?" The kwami asked as it began tidying up his closet to find his pajamas.

"What is there to respect? All they do nowadays is 'Louis, stop doing this or that' and what's worse is practicing to be a miraculous holder as well. I know I don't deserve this power." Louis air quoted as he sighed. He was a bit confused on why this 'Guardian' fella wanted him to be a miraculous holder. There were already enough on the current team, with Blanc Renard, Chien, Ladybug, Honey B, and Chat Noir.

And he was supposed to follow in the legendary footsteps of Mayura, or rather be a good hero than a villain. He wasn't so sure how he ended up with the opportunity to show that he is very irresponsible again. And training was so hard from Duusu, as it always encouraged him to try with regular fans to use as practice. Yet the hard part was finding time to do it without also breaking curfew.

"Louis, your parents are looking out for you! If it helps, you are actually more like Adrien, than your birth mom." Duusu explained as he handed Louis' pajamas.

"Like him? Are you crazy? He is all too uptight and serious most of the time. And it's no help that you told me my mother was....just like Emma. Doesn't she have a bad side?" Louis asked as he slipped into his pajamas as he threw his clothes on the hamper.

"I am afraid that is something only a few people such as your dads will tell you," Duusu explained as he found the miraculous jewelry box that he used as a bed. "Night, Louis!"

Louis smiled as he went on his own bed thinking about his birth mom. He tried picturing himself without green eyes. Maybe with brown eyes or rather hazel ones? No, blue was a better fit! It made her seem warm, bubbly and happy. Before he knew it, he fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis woke up to the morning to his snooze alarm. When he looked at the time on his clock, his eyes widened to see 7:45 am on it. He silently cursed as he began to wear his regular clothes: a black blazer and a white shirt with stripes(like Adrien's) and blue jeans and white converse.

He grabbed his homework and backpack and began fumbling over the pantry to find a breakfast bar. Once he grabbed it, he tried putting his stuff inside his backpack while fumbling over the wrapper over the bar. And finally, when he managed to do that, he sprinted out the door like there was no tomorrow.

When he had reached the school, the glorious loud bell chirped lifting NONE of his spirits up. His sister was probably in her class, all neat and pretty acting like a jerk to him. When Ms. Bustier, his teacher on these few days since his old teacher happened to fall sick. But his new teacher actually happened to be retired. Or in his dads' words simply understanding.

"Aw, it seems like you finally decided to come to school, Mr. Agreste. And what is your excuse this time? I heard a dragon before in my youth already if you think of trying to use that." She explained as she tapped her foot on the ground.

Louis like his mother, unfortunately, was great at making excuses. "You see my neighbor's cat went up a tree. Then I rescued and forgot that I also left the oven on and had to go back. And then a dog got up a tree. And you don't believe in me." Louis spun his tale with the end knowing that she knew that his excuses were so dumb, but he thought whoever thought about the dragon one must have some serious case of crazy.

"Well, now class, we are getting Ms.Meindieve's class to also join to show their group projects on past events. So they now may come in." Ms.Bustier said as she opened the door to reveal the other class.