Life is Imperfect Without Love- Chapter 2

Few hours later: Adrien's POV

I somehow convinced my sweet angel to a tour of Paris. Sure Bridgette should do that, but I think she got the hint that I liked Marinette. She told me that Marinette liked fashion, sweets, and handsome dudes who weren't dorks. That I saw as a major clue that I needed to step up and show Marinette that I am purrfect fur her.

When Marinette came to me for the tour. I almost wanted to faint and when I feel like that I start rambling. Thankfully I did not.

"Umm hey, Nut- I mean Marinette. Why don't we go in love. I mean the Lourve. It is really famous and-" I was cut off by her saying. " Sure but I would love to see the Eiffel Tower first though. It is said it is the cherry of the ice cream here."

So she likes ice cream? I will take her to Andre's ice cream and purrhaps we both could share our ice cream. As we reach the park, there is an..............akuma. Why do they have to mess up my date. I mean hangout with my love of my life. I never believed in love in first sight till today. And it had to ruin it. Plus Ladybug was already fighting and Chat Noir hasn't appeared in 20 minutes. I have to make some lame excuse.

"Sunshine, what the heck is that?" I forgot Marinette wasn't used to this crap of Hawkmoth.

"Umm, that is an akuma. We got to go to safety or else-"

"Or else what deary?" I looked up to see an akuma ready to attack us. Marinette then takes a few rocks from the ground and hits the akuma with it. That diversion made me leave and find an to transform.

"Come on, I was savoring the camembert." No time I tell him and say the phrase. I am cloaked with the familiar spandex and I see my purrincess was going to be hit. So I give the akuma a whack.

"Where have you been you mangy cat?" Ladybug looks stern at me as I untie her out of the strong bow.

"Well, I was too busy to realize there was an akuma on the loose. And what is the akuma for?"

"Well, this akuma got akumatised because her boss fired her from a toy charity that makes toys for children. Said that they were using the machines now and didn't need anymore bow wrappers. So here we are with Bow Wrap."

"Well that sounds cringy and weird."

Le Time Skip

I totally forgot about Marinette, so I went to Bridgette's house to apawlogize and give her another tour soon. When I did, she laughed and told me you don't get anything like this in London in her British accent. Also she was fine, and told there was tomorrow unless there was another akuma. But this time don't scare her by running off. I chuckled and left the house with a great smile.

And I see 45 missed calls from Felix. I heard the voice mail saying or yelling where the hell I was. And there was a crazy person with colorful skin and whole bunch of nonsense. I assumed it was an akuma of today. Soon, one day I will confess to Marinette. I am just afraid of rejection.

Meow.

AMC