Life is Imperfect without Love- The Bubbler

Marinette's POV:(She is a burst of emotions)

*Alarm Clock Noise*

Gah! What time is it? OMG, I am gonna be late! Wait why does my phone have a reminder? It is Adrien's birthday! My gift was a new scarf I knitted him for his birthday.

I scramble to look for it and put it in the box and signed my name. I smile at the box, Happy Birthday, Adrien.

"Marinette we are totally late come on! Ms.Bustier is not gonna believe my dog did anything!" My cousin, Bridgette said flustered.

Wait, I have to remember that Bridgette doesn't have a dog, just a cute cat that is extremely lazy.

Adrien's POV

"Happy Birthday kid! I got you some precious delicious Camembert," says Plagg.

"No thanks," I reply. I was thinking of the possible best birthday gifts I could get today.

Maybe father letting me have a birthday party, or Marinette kissing me and being my girlfriend. Or even Felix being nicer to me.

TO LE SCHOOL:

"Seriously dude? Your pops aren't letting you have a birthday party. That is a cruel, now you have more friends than Chloe and you deserve to have a party celebrating you," Nino tells me angrily.

But I know with every plead from father, he wouldn't even budge his thoughts. I just shook my head at Nino as I see...MARINETTE!

GAH! OOF! WHATDOISAY?

"Adrien, are you okay? You seem a bit pale, and look like you are going to faint." Marinette looked worried at me and held something that looked like a gift!

But then I froze all of a sudden and waved my hand. I gave a smile and then melted at her beautiful smile. All I could feel is me and her and we are so close, we could kiss. But my moment was ruined when my best friend interrupted my moment.

"Oh, Adrikins! Happy Birthday! Did you get the gift I sent you?" Chloe exclaimed as she tried hugging me more than a friendly hug. Did the girl ever heard that we are only F R I E N D S.

"No, Chloe. But I-," I tried speaking out before Sabrina shoved a huge box in front of me.

The box or rather present was elegantly wrapped in dark blue wrapping paper with a bluebell bow to top it. It was rather skim but large. The only appeasing thing was the wrapping paper was in my favorite color, Marinette's hair and eyes. Maybe I was being too creepy...what if Marinette doesn't like creepy? I want to know since she and I are soulmates.

"So are you gonna unwrap it, Adrikins?" Chloe asked me as I was trying hard to find Marinette in the crowd of students suddenly bursting out since the final bell finally rang. Our class being early released by Ms.Busteir since she was going on a vacation with her husband. The plane would come up soon.

I was about to respond, when thankfully, the Gorilla came and rescued me from this torture. As I climbed in, I saw Marinette having a dissapointed look with Bridgette comforting her. Félix was rushing towards the limo as I tried telling him that Félix was behind. When Félix caught up, he gave a frown and mumbled some curse words in English. The Gorilla stopped the limo and grunted something while Félix opened the door panting. His cold glass eyes made me laugh at his sight. But then I stopped since it was rude to and I began to think or daydream about Marinette. My sweet angel from above.

Marinette's Pov

Why does Chloe, always have to interrupt my moment? But it seemed like he got a better present from her anyway. Bridgette was coming with me to give it to Adrien later but I feel really embarrassed that Adrien won't like it.