Miraculous Ladybug: Tales of Y/N and Hugo Agreste-First Day of School

note if I forget: F/c = favorite color

y/c= your country

y/n = your name

Also you can be on my bio as a miraculous ladybug character!

Today was your first day of school: September 1st.

You woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes(or whatever you like for breakfast, like me ice cream). Then you quickly dressed up to your favorite outfit and headed down to the dining room where in the kitchen, your older brother was gobbling down half of your pancakes! You wanted to make a fuss, but today was your first day of school and your mom would be scolding you. So you took a handful of pancakes and put your favorite topping on.

"Hey, guys. As you know, today is the first day of school, and oh -my babies are growing up. And don't forgot to pick your younger sister after school today," says mother(Or whatever you want, I was going with Bridgette).

"Yes listen to your mother, Dylan. You are 17 and going to go to a University next year. This your last first day of school, and last breakfast with y/n and Tina, at least act the part as the oldest-" says Felix/father before Dylan cuts them.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Same old Dylan Felix Sancoeur. But we are in different countries now, basically my home country. And my dear parents, I would love to talk more but I have to get to school, speaking of which I will drop Tina and y/n."

"Do I have to go to school mom? I am afraid that no one will like me. I mean I know I still have that "France blood" in me since I was born in Paris like my brother but we have been raised in the y/c for all my 10 years. And I am like going turn 15 in a couple months."

"Everyone will sweetheart, besides I went to your school when I was your age. Besides your brother and sister are trying so please try," says my mother.

"Fine, mom," y/n says.

You and your siblings walk to your new school. It was certainly not like your old school in your country. But it was okay. You had already taken a school tour so you knew where to go. Many students where chattering among themselves. Everyone with a different look on their face.

"Dylan, y/n!"

A familiar voice ringed in your ears, and you look to see Charlotte Blohm look at you. She was a family friend of yours, for she was the daughter of famous lawyer and writer, Chloe Bourgeois-Blohm and Clover Blohm.

You smiled and waved at her. She was the same age as Dylan, and they were close friends. And so were you. Dylan told Tina the basic things about "college 101", since she was 12. She had been aware of middle school but she would be attending now a different school.

But as they were fighting, you see an old man perhaps in his 80s, walking along the street signals, but then the light switched to green and he was almost gonna be crushed. You swoop the elder and you both secretly make it across the street. Well the street opposite to your school. So you would have to walk across the signal again. The man thanked you and in gave you a strange box in Chinese you believe. You didn't want to accept it but he insisted.

You ran across the street when it turned it was okay to walk, and saw that Dylan went inside already. You went to the hallway towards your classroom, no one seemed to bother about you as you entered the classroom. But you were the second to last student arriving. All eyes were on you, and there was slight awkwardness. You sat in an empty seat in the front of the left column.

Another student came rushing in, she had brown hair that had white highlights. Her olive green eyes looked at me and sat next to me.

"Ok class, I am Mrs.Bustier so if you misbehave you will go straight to the principal's office. Also welcome to your home room class. I teach Language Arts and History while your other teacher Ms.Meindev will teach you Math and Science. Now introduce yourselves to your neighbors and those in a cluster of four above or below you. "

"Hi, I will start off first. I am Violetta Isabella Duparc. My parents are Lila Rossi-Duparc and Jack Duparc. My parents both are actors, and my uncle, Jean is a world-wide famous magician. I like the color purple and I love visiting all over the world where my parents shoot their movies. But I stay here in Paris with my Uncle," says Violetta.

She seemed nice, but mother told me that I had to watch out for the Rossi. Her mother told lies to the school about everything resulting in her getting akumatized. But her daughter seemed nice.

"Ok, I will go next. I am Nolan Nino Lahiffe. My parents are Alya and Nino Lahiffe. My parents are a journalist and a dj. I like the color blue and I love hanging out with my dude, Hugo," says Nolan.

He seemed pretty nice.

"Ok, I am Hugo Adrien Agreste. My parents are Marinette and Adrien Agreste. My parents are fashion icons. I like the color red and I love hanging with my siblings and I am always caught in the middle," says Hugo.

"Well, I guess I am last," you say while shrugging. "I am y/n. My parents are Bridgette and Felix Sancoeur. My parents are both UN members and had to move here. My family actually used to live here in Paris but we moved when I was 5. I like the color f/c and making new friends," you say.

They all didn't seem bad and you didn't think they were so bad, maybe you could adjust to this life(okay before anyone criticizes me, you were fluent in French).

(Also Nolan looks like Nino except with Alya's eyes and Hugo has blue hair and green eyes. I took it from how they described the babies from Marinette. Emma had blond and blue eyes, Hugo had blue hair and green eyes, and Louis had brown hair and blue eyes.)

*Few HOURS later*

You got out of your new school with a fresh new smile. You made a new squad with Vi(Violetta), Nolan, and Hugo. Your brother would stay longer since he texted he was helping Charlotte with something, and your sister went to a new friend's house.

But then suddenly as if magic, as soon as you opened the doors, the rain poured in. You safely brought an umbrella, and opened it while adjusting your hoodie. Then you look beside you and see Hugo with bewildered eyes. He didn't wear a jacket or had an umbrella.

"Hey, Hugo. Would you like to share my umbrella with me?"

"Um, hey Y/N, I didn't see you back there."

"Are you walking home?"

Hugo looks at you with a nod.

"You can walk with me. Besides my home is not that much far."

"Ok."

You smiled and walked towards your home with Hugo in the rain. When you both got there, as if magic happened and the rain stopped.

"Thanks, for letting me not get wet. My home is just 7 minutes from here."

"Wait, keep the umbrella. It might be raining around your area," you say.

Hugo took the umbrella from your hand, and it felt like a spark went through your heart. He blushed slightly and his green eyes looked at the ground with his hand scratching his neck while muttering a thank you to you.Maybe you found your new crush, or a new exciting adventure.

"Master Fu, we found the perfect pair. And I am sure this time that we will protect Paris from harm."

"You are right Wayzz, but this even bigger than Hawkmoth. This is the Peur. He wants revenge on me, and the city itself. I cannot blame him for my childish mistakes."

They look at the couple knowing that Peur would come and let the fears of Paris show no mercy to him.

*Peur means Fear in French. Let me know if I be wrong. I wrote 1374 words*