The Scrapbook-3

The man cried as he lowered his dark sunglasses to look at the young woman. He had bright cat-like green eyes(not orbs) that seemed to make anyone just gets lost in them. His hair was the color of gold spun in an orderly way. The hat he wore was a black fedora that he pulled off with unfortunate cat ears. His outfits looked casual but it really did scream rich casual.

"A-a-a-a-d-d-rien? I thought you...wait...nononoonono. This cannot be happening! My first and only ex-boyfriend in front of me. Where is Alya when you need her?!" Marinette sputtered as her son raised an eyebrow at her stutters. He never saw her in this condition, so he wasn't sure if his mother was fine or not.

"Nice to see you too, Buginette! I haven't seen you in ten years and you act like the world is ending. Unless you got to the stutters again for me, M'lady." Adrien flirted as he held Marinette's hand to kiss her hand like how he used to do when they were young adults. Marinette however immediately removed her hand and began glaring at him.

"Well, Agreste seems like you still are the flirty teenager who still makes the worst nicknames." Marinette teased as she grasped her son's hand tightly. Adrien was confused about what was wrong with what he said. He glanced on her fingers to see no ring of indication that she was possibly married and now was the time for him to get the love of his life back.

"I make pawsome puns also, m'lady. Nothing about them is pawful, and the nicknames are cute my bugaboo." Adrien continued to flirt as Louis was trying hard not to giggle at the man's funny puns and nicknames for his mother.

"Look, Adrien how do I explain this. I have grown, you have grown from being 22 to a mature adult. I have my own job and life while you have yours. Anyways, what I am trying to say is I am sorry for breaking up with you about ten years ago. Can we still be friends?" Marinette asked as she was confused herself whether Adrien was mocking her or was glad to see her. A little thump came from her heart pounding slowly.

"I know you, Mari but if you were implying that I was angry with you...I am not. We are still friends no matter what...right?" Adrien asked as Louis was deeply in confusion with his six-year-old brain.

"Yeah...still friends." Marinette echoed as a flashback played in her head.

She just broke up with Adrien about a week ago. They decided to meet each other in a cafe near the UP's campus. The two of them wanted to make things right with each other, but they were headed between two directions. Adrien asked her if they were still friends no matter what, and she wanted to get back together and stay by his side. But she knew that Adrien would never want to hold her back. She echoed those same "yeah, still friends," once more that she told his over hundreds of time in their later years of college.

Then an awkward tune began to play as the two of them didn't speak and were stuck with memories of the last few times they spent together before Marinette left. Louis saw a ballon with the print of Chat Noir and Ladybug standing in their famous pose. He bet that it might help to distract his mother from an awkward reunion of an ex-boyfriend.

"Mama, there is a ballon that I would like! It is over there, and it looks like Ladybug and Chat Noir! Would you buy it for me, pretty please with cookies on top?" Louis faked a whine as Marinette diverted her attention to her son.

"Ah, sure sweetie! We will also go to the merry go round also!" The awkwardness, unfortunately, increased when Adrien's eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"Y-you have a child! But you have no ring! I thought you were babysitting! I am so sorry! Who is the lucky man! When did this happen? How did this happen!" Adrien more likely yelled then spoke gentely.

"First of all, Agreste, no I am not married and this is my only son, Louis Dupain-Cheng. He is roughly seven and like mine own son. So far, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" Marinette sassily remarked while Adrien blushed with embarassment.

"If we aren't going anywhere, then I might as well sit on the bench and wait for you guys to say sorry and hug each other. You know like mommy always says,'Forgive and forget or you will have a long list of enemies.' Right mom?" The innocent boy asked Marinette while she smiled and patted his head.

"Coming Agreste?"

"Of course I am."

So, the three of them headed to the merry-go-round and Louis was bursting with energy from the ice cream. They went a couple rounds before Louis spotted the Ladybug and Chat Noir ballons from afar. Adrien offered to pay for it while Marinette was trying to convince him otherwise. The man decided to give the ballon to Louis for free to get his "parents" away from potential customers. Marinette blushed at the thought of Adrien being her husband or a father to Louis and tried chasing down the man to pay the money for the ballon. Eventually, she payed him some euros before heading to the bakery with her two favorite boys. Although for some moments, it felt like the old days where they would take strolls to the park and bakery for dates.

It felt hard for Marinette to let go of her feelings for Adrien, but she is willingly to give Adrienette another go. The only thing stopping her was her career and his willingness to incase be a father to a child that wasn't his.

Finished: January 30, 2019