I will be your voice-I am your Father

????(f you just want to now read author notes) POV

Ah, the city of Paris. City of love and romance. Well, it was for me. I thought life was going to be perfect until he left.

I been drawing a long time now, I guess that is why my young boy(oh yes). The animators at the studio keep wanting me to draw and help with the script. Our latest hit animated show was based on my love life. It is great that I been in high position and all but I feel like life has been missing something.

Sure I had my oldest daughter, her dirty-blonde roots with her hair dyed some color. She dyed her hair this year the same as mine. We both had a nice medium purple hair color. Trixx doesn't like being blonde, so she had her hair in a unicorn style type. Nath on the other hand, is really a shy person. He still kept his red hair which he inherited from my parents. I was an only brunette in the family.

I felt a warm fall breeze overcome me. It reminds I have think of a Christmas special due soon of latested shows for my studio, and animate them.I brought out the sketch pad, Nath and Trixx bought me last year. I began drawing on one of our greatest shows,"Dog and Me." The show sounded cheesy but it entertained little children and showed it helped them learn.

I felt a person almost trip over my untied Nikes I wore because I was in the park. "Oof, sorry Miss. I didn't mean to.." says a man but he didn't finish his sentence before he stared at me for an awkward second."Um, excuse sir. It is my fault for putting my feet in an area where people might trip," I say. "I need directions anyways. I haven't been in Paris in a long time, Mrs.?" I reply to him my name is Taylor Kurtzburg. He looked at me in shock.

Another ???? POV

Taylor!!!! Wait, the Taylor I know doesn't dye her hair or keep her hair loose. It had seems like at lot had changed for the past 17 years. Wait, then she might still have our child, Trixie Allegra Kurtzburg. She had my green eyes and blond hair. But had similar features to Taylor. She was so happy, and then I ruined it by leaving because I lost the bet(future 2018 will reveal all). Taylor was my sweet good girl at the time while I was her flirty bad boy. She showed me around, when I just asked because I knew she looked familiar and I would like to spend some time together.

When we got in front of her studio, there were two teens. One had a unicorn hair and had a purple t-shirt that said Trixxaversary. And had black jeans with white converse. The other had red hair and a grey jacket with an orange t-shirt that said Draw Con. He had grey jeans with black converse. "Mom!" They both yelled and Taylor looked at them. These were her children, and the girl, was Trixie! I wanted to hug her and tell her I was her father but there was a boy but he looked like..."Mom, you promised to let me have a tour for my 16th birthday! Wait 16? I left when Trixie was 6 months old, but then there cold be no possibility....

I stupidly blurt," I am your father. Calix Carter." Then Taylor then fainted in my arms. With the children looking at me with awe. 

AMC