My Yandere Ex-Boyfriend- The Break UP

It started as a normal day but made her end in tears at the end.

Marinette was going to suprise Adrien by giving him something special for their 5th anniversary of them being a couple and coming back to Paris from her trip to New York. It had been 3 months, but she got to go from Adrien's father who suggested she should go to learn about other fashion industries. She knocked on the door and no one answered. Mari thought it would be a great suprise if she was inside. She found the emergency key and opened the door.

There were lights already on inside the apartment, and she heard voices in his bedroom. She walked towards his room, and heard voices from inside the door. She put her ears alongside the door to hear a.....................(no sin, author's promise)

"Of course honey cake I will come to your apartment. But that trash comes tomorrow, doesn't she? You should finally dump her and we can be a couple. I can give what ever you please(notice I am actually gagging while writting this). Besides we have been in secret for about 2 months and a half."

Then Adrien's voice says," Don't worry about it. I have come to realize that Marinette is a clumsy doof who can't even come on time. We were just having that fake teenage love."

Marinette started crying. Adrien was cheating on her, and he didn't even bother to break up with her. She decided that she would rather break up with him first rather than wait for him. \

She pushed the door to see Adrien making out with that slut. She had blond hair and when she gasped when she saw Marinette had aparently blue eyes. Adrien looked to see why she gasped. He saw a crying Marinette with a box in her hand.

Marinette began yelling," I was gone for 3 months and all I get is my boyfriend. No, ex-boyfriend now making out with some blond bimbo. I wanted to tell you the flight came early but aparently I came not on time for this. Also since I am so clumsy here is this stupid croissant I made for you. You can date who ever you want now including that bimbo, because we are done through. I am done with you."

With that she walked away with Adrien pleading with her it was not what it looked like. She left and ignored him. Marinette blocked him through everything.

When she arrived into her apartment, she took out the old ice cream and started eating it. She was in tears and cried to sleep. 

AMC