Life is Imperfect Without Love- Chapter 1

Adrien's POV

It was a normal day as usual, well if you mean normal my definition is probably 100 times different from plain normal. It includes fighting alongside LB, almost running late to school, and having some class or photo shoot to do. I was excited today because my cousin was going to move to Paris for a year so of course it looks good on his record for universities. He came by the door and had a book up his nose.

"Umm, hi what I nice reunion, Fe." He gave me a death glare and sighed. "If it isn't the most immature cousin in the world. I am so happy mum and dad arranged me to be in the Paris mansion that I don't have to stay with sunshine overhere." Felix is really a grumpy grouch. I see Bridgette Dupain-Cheng came for the first time early.

"Hey, Adrien. Have you seen a shorter girl like about 5'3. She has dyed purple ends with natural blue hair. Also has these beautiful blue bell eyes that make you want to fall in love with her the minute you see her."

Felix rolled his eyes and said, "Marinette. You described my academy's sweetheart. They describe her as a heart of gold or being Snow White. I admit she is a nice person and one of my friends, but she is brave and willing to do stupid things to save anyone."

"If it isn't Grumpy Cat?" I see a girl exactly how Bridgette looked like except a lot shorter and hawte(spelling intended).

"I told you not to call me that. You know how much a loathe that nickname, Nuttinette," says Felix.

Marinette flinched but grinned. She looked at me, with her blue eyes locked with my green eyes. I don't know if it was me or anything but I feel like I am on air. Also I see her and just me without plagg.

"Hey, I am Nuttinette. I mean Marinette Cheng. It is a pleasure to meet you! Felix told me you were Sunshine or Adrien. But I will call you sunshine, because you seem like one.

She has a pet name for me! I need to faint into her arms of a goddess. If Felix ever found out he would hang this on my head for eternity.

"So are any of you going to show us around or we need to shake you to death?" Felix snorted that out. Bridgette then immediately played tour guide while I drooled from the sight of my now future wife.

AMC