3. Poor Cordelia

Before, I was more motivated to survive. Now, I'm just bored out of my mind. I CAN'T MOVE. How am I supposed to prepare for my possible doom if I can't even walk? I'll have to think of a plan soon before my youth slips away from me.

In the meantime, I'll explain the storyline of "Love, Love in the Super Cool Magic Academy of Hot Guys." 

In the game, the main character Lilly enters Greenwood Academy as the only person of this century to have the cliche light magic. Why does every otome game storyline have a heroine with light magic?! It's getting overused! Anyway, once she enters the academy, she meets various hot guys and seduces them into falling in love with her. She does it unconsciously, of course.

Along the way, she is stopped multiple times by the villainess, Cordelia de Boren Cyllia, which is currently me. Cordelia seemed like a conceited and selfish woman who was head-over-heels for her fiance, the crown prince of Silverbell kingdom. But fans of the game, like me, knew that Cordelia couldn't be blamed for everything. 

As a young child, Cordelia was hated by both of her parents. Her father, Alastair, hated her very existence. The reason was that he was tricked into having her. Cordelia's mother, Amelia, secretly gave her husband a strong drug and led him to the bedroom. There they...did stuff...and created me, Cordelia. Alastair was furious when he woke up the next morning and found out what happened. Thus, his hatred of Amelia grew and he couldn't accept me, the daughter of the woman he hated.

Amelia didn't like me either. Since I was a woman who couldn't inherit the duke's power, she found no use for me. She was a pretty selfish woman. She also hated me because she thought I was the reason Alastair hated her so much. Amelia...you are stupid. Alastair hated you long before I came along. So don't blame it on the baby you forced between the two of you. 

In conclusion, Cordelia was hated by both of her parents, Alastair and Amelia. The times when both of her parents hated her made up the best times of her life. Amelia never really mistreated Cordelia. She just ignored her. But then, Amelia died of sickness. 

Earlier, her father's hatred was split between Amelia and Cordelia. Now, all of his hatred was focused on Cordelia. The maids ignored Cordelia's wellbeing and she was left all alone on the orders of her father. Her loneliness and anger to her parents led her to abuse her personal servant, Grey. She didn't even bother to look for her step-brother, Ash, who stole her father's affection. She never even realized that Ash's heart was crumbling away.

When she met her fiance, Florence, she thought she had found love. Florence treated her with kindness, which was something her parents never gave her. But, she never realized that the smile on his face was fake and that all he was showing her was just common courtesy. Cordelia became possessive of him and forced all of the women near him to back away. This gave Florence a life of dullness. There was no one for him to talk to. 

When she came to Greenwood Academy, she met a genius older kid, Mattius, and became his "friend." Cordelia would always invite Mattius to different places of the Academy where they would enjoy their evening. In truth, Cordelia's suffocating personality made him detest her. He was forced to put up a fake smile around her and became colder on the inside over time.

It was the heroine who saved the prince, Florence, the servant, Grey, Cordelia's step-brother, Ash, and the genius, Mattius, from Cordelia. These four where the male leads of "Love, Love in the Super Cool Magic Academy of Hot Guys." When they found out that their love was being harassed by the person they each never liked, they took their revenge. In each path, Cordelia was either tortured slowly to death or publicly executed. 

And now, I, Clara Smith, have reincarnated as Cordelia de Boren Cyllia, the girl who never realized she was living in a world of fake smiles and people until it was too late. But it's different. Cordelia didn't know her future, but I do. I swear on my life that I will survive this game until the happy ever after. The process will be fun after all!

But I still can't move my body! I'm so tiny, but I feel so heavy!! GAH! Why do I always have to deal with these issues? For the past two months, I have been laying in my crib. The only times I am allowed outside of my crib is when my mother is forced to feed me. Let me tell you, as a 16-year-old woman on the inside, being breastfed milk is disgusting! But, I need food to survive, so I'll have to deal with it for the next few months.

"Hmm? I wonder if she is hungry yet...She never cries for some reason. I'll give her to the mistress just in case," said a young maid. She was reaching toward me and was about to pick me up when I started crying by "accident." There was no way I was going to my mother. That woman was creepy, mean, and scary. So don't you dare give me to her, maid!

"Ob-gaflaod shmoip! Blah boop!" I said in frustration. If only I could talk and walk like a normal person. I hoped she would stop picking me up, but instead, she reacted a little differently.

"Oh my! How cute!! She's never cried or fussed before, but now she is like a normal baby! Aren't you cute!" said the maid while squealing and hugging me. How strange...maybe I could put her to good use.

"Ablah! Ablah! [take me over there!]" I spoke while pointing my hand at the door. Maybe she would get the message and take me outside or maybe into the library if I'm lucky. 

"Do you want to meet your father? Why of course I'll send you to him! You two don't seem to get enough father-daughter bonding time after all!" She said while smiling at me. No, no, no, no, no! That man is scarier than my mom! Noooooooooo! Save me!

The maid proceeded to pick me up and carry me outside to another room. I never noticed it until now, but my house is huge. It was almost the size of an amusement park in my past life! I am pretty rich!

"Excuse this servant, sir. I have brought your daughter, Cordelia, to your office," the maid said. For a while, no one seemed to answer and I began to think that no one was inside. ~Lucky me!

"You may enter," said my father in an irritated, rich voice after about five minutes. I was brought into his office and I felt the temperature of the room drop. There, sitting behind piles of paperwork, was my father...and he did not look happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chapter has been completed! Sorry if this chapter was a little confusing. I did my best!

If you can't remember what character is which, here's a list of who they are:

Cordelia: the main character

Amelia: Cordelia's mom

Alastair: Cordelia's dad

Florence: Cordelia's fiance & crown prince

Ash: Cordelia's step-brother

Grey: Cordelia's personal servant

Mattius: Cordelia's fake friend

Lilly: Heroine of the game

Sorry for introducing a lot of new characters today!

Okie byeee!

Word Count: 1257