43. Home Never Sounded Better

I mourned the death of my lost breakfast.

How dare they...

How dare they...

How dare they...

I'll ruin them all.

I'll make them wish they were never born...

Yes...I will use my destruction magic against them all.

Yes...

They'll all die.

I chuckled loudly as I stood up quickly, slamming my hands on my table as if to make a statement.

"...C-Cordelia...th-think about what y-you're doing b-before..." Ash began to stutter and hold me back.

"I am thinking. I am very calm. Very calm. Why are you so worried, Ash? There's no reason to be worried," I smiled darkly as I pushed Ash out of the way.

Very faintly, I think I could hear all of the male leads sigh in disbelief.

I began walking toward the pair of twins that were fighting one another on the other side of the room.

"You two...stop fighting..." I murmured nicely when I reached the two of them.

The twins were having a catfight over some unknown reason.

I didn't care what they were fighting about.

They could've ruined the meal of anyone else in the room.

But they ruined mine.

I would make sure that they understood that this would be the worst mistake of their lives.

"Don't talk to me," said one twin loudly as he threw an apple at his brother.

"What did I do?" the other twin asked as he threw a bowl of oatmeal in confusion.

"Stop. Fighting," I repeated but the boys were so focused on their casual battle to the death that they didn't hear me.

I watched them as they continued fighting.

"...Hey...you," said one twin as he pointed at some random noble boy in the crowd that was watching them.

"H-Huh?! M-Me?!" the noble boy squeaked as he pointed at himself.

"...I'll give you 1,000,000 gold coins if you knock some sense into him," the twin said with an irritated look on his face.

"E-Excuse me?! 1,000,000 GOLD COINS?!" the noble yelled in shock.

"Are you going to do it or not?" asked the twin haughtily.

"1,000,000 gold coins is enough for me to buy a grand castle in the prime lands of the East though?!" yelled the noble.

"Yeah, whatever. Just take care of my brother," the twin said sharply in his impatience.

The noble was just about to make up his mind and attack the other twin before the other twin interrupted.

"...1,500,000 gold coins if you attack him instead," the other twin said with a frown.

"...I'll give...2,000,000," the first twin responded as he raised the price.

"...2,500,000," the other twin didn't give up.

"3,000,000."

"3,500,000."

The noble boy who was dragged into this fight was left confused over what was happening.

As time went by, I grew angrier and angrier.