Special: The Prince's New Toy

Florence van Gloria POV

"Prince Gloria is truly a genius! Your magical power is the miracle of the century!"

"You are a miracle child! Not even the Commander of the Royal Guard can beat you now!"

"There is nothing more I can teach you now, Prince! You have already learned all that I know!"

Everything is just too easy.

Magic comes naturally to me.

          Focus and you'll be able to do it.

Martial Arts is simple.

          Hurt your opponent before they hurt you.

Academics permanently stay in my brain.

         Memorize it.

But for every talent and ability I have, there is a downfall.

Since my magic is too strong, people fear that I may lose control.

Since I am too strong, many of the guards like to gossip behind my back.

Since I am too smart, nothing surprises me anymore.

And due to my social status, I have no friends.

But inside, I like to think that I don't need anyone.

Everyone else is like mice when they are compared to me.

But here's the problem.

I am only four-years-old.

People say that it is a miracle that I can do everything. From my perspective, I think it is a miracle that only I can do everything.

But even though I am a genius among geniuses, my parents have not talked to be in the past few months.

Their excuse is that they are too busy. 

But if they are too busy, why don't they talk to me during dinner when we quietly eat together?

We could talk about things like my debut.

Speaking of my debut, it was utterly traumatizing. 

Although we were all extremely young, the noble girls all wore layers of makeup that made it seem as if they grew another layer of skin. 

They wore dresses made with expensive gems that hurt my eyes to look at. 

The noble boys weren't any better. They walked up to me under the influence of their own parents in order to gain my favor.

They all crowded around me while spitting compliments out of their fake smiles that they inherited from their parents. 

How boring.

They should just leave me alone.

However, there was no doubt that my parents would expect me to act kindly to them all, so I treated each of them as well as I could manage.

But their attitudes became even worse after my magic testing.

My two elements were lightning and fire. Of course, the lightning element was a mythical element.

According to our nation's legends, lightning magic is given directly by the gods to those who were "worthy."

Also, it was apparent that I had the highest amount of magic ever recorded in our kingdom. It was nearly three times the amount of the first hero.