Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

Im currently at the living room starting to dance the choreography of Playing with Fire. I can't get enough of the steps ,cause it was so damn awesome. I play the song and i start to lift up my hand as i hear the piano intro of it. I close my eyes and continue to dance but open it again as i heard rushed footsteps towards me.

I laughed how cute they're rushing towards me not to miss the first step of the song. Jisoo's running while combing her hair, Chaeyoung's running from the kitchen while holding a bowl of cereal and Jennie's running lifting up her hand to wear her crop top.

"Jeez Lisa! Why'd you didn't tell us so that we didn't miss the first step" Jisoo scold me as they move in their assigned position and continue to dance with me.

"Yeah! I have to bring this cereal!" Chaeng added.

"I didn't know you guys want too" I laughingly said.

I finished the song with the smile on my face. God i want to dance more!

"That was good" I said and look at them they're all catching their breath of how intense the steps are.

"Kill This Love" Jennie suggested. I nod agreeing to her suggestion. I rush to my phone and play it. Ugh damn this is my favorite! Out of all the songs we release.

We dance until we feel the exhaustion through our bodies and lay at the couch. I close my eyes and relax my body and was about to take a nap when i feel a tiny hand lifting my hand from my side and used it as her pillow. As i smell her sweet scent i didn't bother to open my eyes to know who's laying beside me. She also lift my other hand and bring it to her causing me to face and hug her that she also reciprocate. I was about to drifted off to a slumber when I felt a tickles on my side that made me smile. I hold her hand to prevent her from tickling me again.

"Yah! I just want to have a nap Nini" And she start to tickle me again that cause me to start laughing.

"You want to have a nap right?" She said teasingly and tickles me again more aggressive that cause me to laugh louder.

"Okay okay Im not taking a nap" And she finally stop and look at me straight with her cat like eyes.

"Staring game huh?" She wiggles her eyebrows up and down of aggreeing. I look straight into her eyes. She has those cat like eyes that every man whos want to lost to. But suddenly i realize the proximity we have. My heart were throbbing fast and i felt something on my stomach. Butterflies?. I look away when i realize that i was about to blush.

'Weird'

"Ha! Loseeer" losing to her is not a new thing. She always win wait no THEY always win. I lose to chaeng in archery and i lose to Jennie in Bowling. I just sigh remebering those times i lost. I decide to get up to take a shower cause i feel sticky from the sweats i got from dancing earlier.

I enter my room and get my towel and the clothes that i'll use. I start to walk towards the bathroom.

"Lisa? Are you going taking a bath?" Chaeng ask from the living room when she saw me walking straight to the bathroom. I smile and look to her.

"Yeah. Wanna shower with me?" I said teasingly and winks at her.

"Okay. Wait for me, i'll just gonna get my stuffs" She casually said. My eyes widen, it was suppose to be a joke even Jisoo and Jennie's jaw dropped at her response.

"Waaah wait Chaeng. Im just kidding!" I said and hurriedly follows her.

"Neeeh! No taking back! Wait for me there" She said and i sigh in defeat.

'It's okay right? We lived with each other for almost 7 years and besides we're both girls'.

----

"Unnie! Look!" I called Jisoo as i see a dog like dalgom walking past us. She gasp and pet the dog.

"Annyeong" Jisoo said. Jennie hold my arms as she saw Jisoo petting the dog and widen her eyes as she saw how cute the dog is.

"I miss Kuma" She pouts her bottom lip and furrows her eyes. And again i feel my heart pound at her act.

'Ugh she's so cute'

"Cuttiieee" I pinch her nose at her cuteness and she groan in annoyance as she feel the pain of the pinch. We're walking in the streets of Hongdae finding where we can spend our day with. A lot of people starts to recognize us. We want to entertain the blinks so bad but the bodyguards stops them for our safety and not to cause a massive amount of people. We clearly understand that they're just doing their job to protect us.

"You're so cuteee. Just like my Dalgom" Jisoo said while rubbing the dog's head.

"Ramen! Ramen! Ramen! Ramen!" Chaeyoung cheers like a child while jumping a bit as she points at a Ramen shop. Chaeyoung never gets full she just ate 30 mins ago. How can she stay that sexy when she eats all the time?.

"Really Chaeng? How can you maintain your figure when all you do all the time is to eat?" I ask as i look at her cruves and scan her beautiful features. She's wearing a long sleeved crop top that show her curves and a denim shorts with a white converse. Goddamn it she's so sexy yet she eats all the time. I saw her blush and avert her eyes away from me that makes me laugh at her cuteness.

"C'mon Unnie. This chipmunk wants to eat again" Jisoo waved goodbye at the dog and followed us inside.

When our order came Chaeyoung gets excited again when she saw how it is well designed. We all start to eat while talking over things. Like what are our's first impression to each other. How our dreams slowly coming true, things like that. In the middle of our talk Jennie's Solo suddenly came.

"Waeeee. HAHAHAHAHA" Jennie gets embarrassed and hides her face on my neck. They all laugh at her action but me? Im laughing nervously cause the feeling of her lips and her warm breath on my neck's giving me shivers all the way down to my spine. I thank god silently when she removes her face on my neck that cause me let out the breath i don't know im holding in.

'Why am i acting like this? We've been this clingy all the time right?'

"Im going solo-lolololololo" Jisoo sing while imitating Jennie's Solo.

"Used to be your Girl now use to be the GOAT" Chaeng added. And they laugh at Jennie's embarrassed face.

'Cuteeeeeee'

Im about to sing when Jennie's phone ring. We all look at her in confused eyes in our faces asking who's destroying our bonding.

"It's Kai. Be right back" She said and walks away from us before she answer it. I rolled my eyes when i heard that it's Kai. Her "Rumored" Boyfriend but now her Ex-Boyfriend cause YG have this 'Dating Ban'.

"I thought they're over?" Jisoo asked. I just shrug my shoulder as a response.

"That's what she say" Chaeng added confuse is all over our faces. A few minutes later she finally came back in a teary eyes. I feel my heart hurts when i saw those tears wanting to fall from her cat eyes.  We all look at each other debating who's going to ask Jennie. I sigh when i feel that it's me who's going to do it.

"Nini? Are you alright?" She just look at me still having those teary eyes and shakes her head.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Let's go home" I said and they all agreed.

'Why does it hurts when i see her hurt. Why am i feeling this? This feeling starts to creep the hell out of me'

A/N: Helloo it's my first time to write JenLisa Fanfic in Pure English. Sorry for those wrong grammars i wrote. Im not used to write English stories like this. Im sorry please forgive meeee😭 Anyways Enjoy the story!
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!