Chapter 20

Jennie's POV

After Lisa and that Dony finish their oh so called 'dance' i quickly go out of the room cause I can't take a look at them, they looks like a two faggots who dance there like a fucking idiot. The steps is disgusting as fuck how can they dance that! I also saw that Lisa did kiss that Dony in his lips! Does Lisa has a feelings for that man? He is not even a handsome one! He's not cute too!

"Hey what's the matter?" I glared at her. So now! She's talking to me?

"Wow! So you still have the guts to talk to me after you decide to avoid me?" I said glaring at her. Im squeezing my fist hardly and my nails is tugging in my palm.

"Okay. Im sorry" She said and she was about to enter the dance room but i hold her wrist and pulled her somewhere.

"Wait Jennie, where are we going?!" I didn't mind her and continues to pull her with all of my strength. Staff here were turning their head at us cause we're making a scene but i don't mind them. All i think is Lisa. Just her.

"Jennie, im still on my fucking sports bra! Where the hell are you taking me?!"

"What the fuck Jennie?!"

"Jennie!" She said then pulled her wrist full force. We're here in the parking lot inside the YG Building and luckily no one is here. I glare at her, she still can shout at me knowing that im mad at her? Her body become stiffen when she saw my eyes on her. So i still have this affect on her.

"I need answers Lalisa" I said in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about" She said.

"Do you like him?" I asked still glaring at her. I don't know why im acting like this, im just letting myself to do what i want.

"What? Who?" She asked, confusion is visible in her face. Is she a idiot? Or acting like a idiot?

"Dony fucking Kwon!" Irritation is starting to build uo on me! Continue being a idiot Lisa! You'll get what you want!

"What if i did?" She said and face her right side.

"Then you're cheating to Chaeng" She look at me and confusion is all over her eyes. Does she think im a fool? Not to mind all those small touches, caresses, and cuddles? I don't know but it irritates me when i saw them together. Maybe im just missing Lisa's clingyness.

"What? Im cheating with who?" She said.

"I know that you and Chaeng are in a relationship, do you think im a fool?" Fuck it! The idea of them in a relationship boost my irritation!

"I don't know what are you talking about"

"And i saw you guys were kissing in the KPop Event"

Flashback

"I can't find Lisa, is she around?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know where she is. Why?" I answered cause i don't know where is she either.

"Also Rosé is not here too." Jisoo said.

"I miss hanging out with Lisa, let's go find them" Sana suggested. The other girls agreed at what sana suggested so we separate our ways to find them.

I start to walk around the venue. I admit the the venue is pretty and it suits with the event. Some of the people here greet me and sometimes offer me to chitchat with them but i refuse cause i have to find Lisa and Chaeng. I'm walking around for almost 10 minutes but still no sign of them. I also asked those person i know if they saw Lisa or Chaeng none of them saw Lisa nor Chaeng. I got tired and decided to sit for a while and still looking around. My eyes stopped in a path way i got confused and my instinct told me to walk there so i did. I don't know why im walking this path but i should trust my instinct and woman's instinct never fail. For almost 30 steps i saw 2 figures in the bridge over a big pond. I walk closer so that i can see them. It was 2 girls with blonde hair, the body is so familiar and I got confused. Why are they alone here? I walk closer and the figure is getting clearer.

"Lisa?"

"Chaeyoung?"

It's them! I start to walk faster towards them but i stop when Lisa faced Chaeng and cornered Chaeng between her arms. They're so close, why are they this close? I saw tears flowing from Lisa's eyes down to her cheeks. Why are you crying Lisa? Lisa's eyes were half close, i saw her said something. Lisa lean her head at Chaeng and kiss her. I feel my heart hurt and i don't know why! Fuck! Why am i hurt? Why does i feel sad? So all this time Lisa loves Chaeng? I turn around and start to walk back to the event. Should i be happy for them?

End of Flashback

"Kiss? I kissed Chaeng? When? If i do maybe im just drunk! You know me, i can't control myself when so drunk" I rolled my eyes. Is she going to deny it?! I saw it with my two eyes! For fuck's sake!

"Maybe you can lie to Jisoo unnie but me? It's a big no no to me. I know those clings, caresses and touches. It's obvious that you two are together" I said in a bitchy tone.

"I also do to you those clings, caresses and touches but why we can't be together." She said in a serious/sad tone? I looked at her with my mouth agape. What?

"I'll give you what you want. Bring it on!" She said and furious is all over her eyes.

"Do you know why am i avoiding you?" I just looked at her and nod.

"It's not because you did something wrong" She said and take step towards me but i stay still.

"It's not because you say something wrong" She again take a step forward. I got scared at her boldness so i took a step back.

"It's because what i feel here for you" She points her chest. She again took a step and i step back. She what? Are you serious?

"This always beats faster and faster when im with you"

"When you smile, when you laugh"

"And when you're so clingy to me"

"Im slowly falling inlove with you and i didn't even realize it"

"I realize it when were in that Amusement Park ALONE, but you know what? Im now regretting that i didn't pleased Chaeng to come with us so that i didn't realize this fucking feelings for you!"

"I saw how miserable you are when you and Kai broke up. I love you so much Jennie and i want you to be happy so i talked to Kai even though that decision almost killed me. Because of my love for you choose to make you happy even though it's me who will hurt" Tears were flowing down to her cheeks. I feel hurt when i saw her tears, i want to wipe it off but i decided not too.

"tell me, what am i supposed to do to save myself and stop from loving you?" I couldn't take another step back cause i was cornered in a car hood, Lisa's leaning her head near mine and stop when we're a inch away. I can't utter a word cause im still in shocked of what Lisa said. She moves aways and enter again the building. So all this time Lisa is inlove with me yet i can't see it cause im so inlove with Kai. Tears starts to flow on my cheeks as i break down on the concrete floor. I feel so useless, i feel so dumb, i feel so selfish. All Lisa did is to Love me and all i do is to hurt her. Fuck me! I feel my heart was stabbed by knives and cut it into pieces.

"Im sorry Lisa" I said and sob, i can't stop my tears from falling. Im sorry Lisa if i hurt you, maybe you're right avoiding me will help you to ease the pain then be it.

'Im really really sorry'

A/N: 4 more Chapter left! VOTE VOTE VOTEEE!
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!