Chapter 14

Chaeyoung's POV

It hurts a lot that the girl i love is also inlove. Not just inlove but deeply inlove with Jennie unnie. Jennie is a ideal girl, sweet, sexy, hot, beautiful, caring, and lovely. How am i suppose to beat that kind of personality. Im just a simple girl im not confident enough. Yes, im in this girl group but that doesn't mean that im also that talent. Yeah right im too humble what can i do? That's who i am. Im worried about Lisa and Jennie, how does Lisa avoid Jennie if we're under the same roof. We're more close than our parents, how can Lisa do it? A bright ideal suddenly came to my mind. Maybe i can help her avoid Jennie until her feeling for her vanished. Im not expecting that she'll love me back my goal is to help her ease the pain that she feels right?

"CHAEYOUNG!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" I was in my deep thoughts, i didn't know that Lisa enter my room and screamed my name. Aish? This girl! I glared at her, she's just laughing so hard there.

"What the heck is your problem Lalisa!" I said and smack her with my pillow multiple times.

"I love your pfftt HAHAHAHAHAHAHA reac-- HAHAHAHAHA reaction" She said with laughing, tears can see in her eyes. I glared at her more.

"Stop it! What do you want!" I said and stand up in my bed. She compose herself and looked at me, she pulled me to sit so i do so. She's resting her head on my head.

"Let's do VLive Blinks missed Chaelisa" She said not looking at me, so i blushed freely and smile widely. The thought of Chaelisa makes me smile.

"What if Jennie saw us? Im sure she'll watch it" I said.

"Let her. I want to entertain the blinks with you" She said and get my phone out of my hand. She open the VLive and point us the camera.

"Annyeong!" She intro. I smiled at the Live

"Annyeong blinks! Chaelisa here!" I said and put the phone on my bedside table. I put it where they can clearly see the both us. The views were rising to 30,000 in just a minute and comments were flooding.

"You guys miss us?" She said, we looked at the comments and read them. Most of the comments were

'Oh my! Chaelisa!'

'My Chaelisa Heart'

'Where's Jisoo and Jennie?'

'Chaelisa is real!'

How i wish Chaelisa is real. We wait for another minute and let the other blinks join the live. A minute goes by and the Live viewers rech for almost 250,000

"Oh gosh, Lisa is this real? 250,000 Chaelisa live viewers?" I said cause we never got this so many live viewers, sometimes 100,000 cause it's Chaelisa. But when Jenlisa do the VLive they got 500,000. Jenlisa shippers have a huge amount of fans.

"Yeah. I can't believe it!" Lisa is also shocked. We looked at each other with the same expression. This is so fulfilling oh my gosh, i avert my attention to the Live cause i can't do eye contact to Lisa. I might blush and the blinks might saw me.

"Good evening guys. Jisoo and Jennie are in their room. They're resting i think?" I explained cause they keep on asking where is Jisoo and Jennie.

"Let them sleep guys" Lisa said. My eyes widen when i saw Jennie's acc in the comment section. Even the blinks saw it.

'Is that Jennie?'

'Jennie is here!'

'Jennie! Join theeem!'

I looked at Lisa and she seems not minding it. What's wrong with her? Is she not afraid of Jennie?

"Hi unnie!" I said and laugh nervously. I take a look at Lisa again and she's reading the comments so i also look at it. The comments were flooding so damn fast i can't even read a sentence, i saw Jennie's comment so i quickly read it.