Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

"So for your solo performances, Jennie will perform her Solo, Rosé and Jisoo will both sing, and Lisa will dance." Kyle said. I'm not shocked that i'll dance, my dancing skills is quite excellent. Kyle played a video of him dancing. We all looked at the monitor and watched it silently. At first the dance is a bit seductive and the lightings were red, until swalla came.

"Eyy! That was wild!" I said when i saw that Kyle is bumping himself at the floor. He just look at me and smile. We continued to watch the dance, im amaze that he choreographize it perfectly and in rhythm. Finally the dance finished and it took 3 minutes for the whole dance. Woah that's awesome i really do love the composition of the steps. We all clap and amused by his dancing skills.

"Daebaaaaaaaak" Jisoo said.

"It's gooood!" Chaeyoung also said.

"Well Lisa, that is your solo performance" Kyle said. I looked at him still not processing what he said. It's still not sinking in my head. It took me a minute to finally be able to answer him.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I looked at him, yes i love the steps, i love everything bout it. But i can't imagine myself dancing that in front of thousands of Blinks. I looked at Chaeyoung asking for help but she's in shocked also.

"Nope. Im serious" He replied. Staring blankly at me, my eyebrows furrow and my mouth is agape showing my confused face.

"Jisoo unnie?" I looked at unnie. But she's in confused state.

"Nini?"

"Yea, she's right Kyle. YG might get mad!" Jennie said, i smiled cause she's in my side.

"Actually, we talked about it and he said that it's okay. Lisa, it's not that it's too seductive or what it's an art. Be professional" He said, i sigh in defeat. I looked at Jennie and she just give a apologic smile and mouthed 'i tried'. I also mouthed 'Thank you'

Chaeyoung's POV

I can't take off my eyes of Lisa, cause she's dancing what Kyle assigned to her. Why is that she's simply dancing there but im still falling inlove with her more. I just sigh cause we all know that Lisa is a great dancer and that solo performance will surely suit to her. She's swaying her hips like she don't have bones and her hair is waving with her body. My eyes went to her toned abs while her sweat is flowing down on it.

"She might melt" Jennie said that bring me back to my senses. I looked at her and blushed hard time cause she caught me staring at Lisa.

"Im not looking at her Unnie, im looking at my reflection" I lied, she handed me a face towel not satisfied with my asnwer, i gladly take it.

"She's so good at dancing, can i have that talent too?" She said while looking straight at the dancing Lisa. She's not good, she's a god at dancing. Im not getting exaggerated or what, but it's the truth. To the point that difficult steps will look easy if she'll do it.

"You guys might melt Lisa" Jisoo suddenly came with a bunch of sandwich on her arms. Jennie and I looked at her in disbelieved but again im caught staring to the girl i loved. I love her perfection and imperfections, everything bout her and how she takes care of me. Im not expecting her to love me back but if she does then i'll be the happiest person alive but it's too impossible.

"Hey, you're spacing out. Come on, we'll do another round" Jisoo said. She held my hand and pull me to the center to practice another round.

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since Jennie and i went to the Amusement Park. Since that day, Jennie and i became more close. She's more clingy, more caring, always by my side, stuffs like that.