Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

"Where are we going first?" Jennie said while clinging her arm against my arm get it? We just arrived at the amusement park. I looked at her and pinched her nose.

"Anywhere you want." I said while pinching her nose. She groaned at annoyance and in pain as she removed my hand on her nose. I giggled and laugh at her.

I looked around and my eyes sparkled when i saw a  carousel. I start hopping and point at the carousel like a child who's excited to ride it.

"Lisa? Seriously? Carousel?" She said, I pout at her.

"Unnie, Pleaseee" I said still pouting and pressing my hands together like praying. She rolled her eyes and smiled a bit.

"Okay okay. Im letting you ride it cause i love youuu" She giggled at my both cheeks. My heart is now pounding aggresively when i heard her say i love you to me and i feel my cheeks is about to blush. Thanks to her pinched it doesn't look like im blushing. My heaaart! Stay it low!

"Yeeeey. Let's gooo"Happily said while massaging my cheeks cause it still hurts. We finally find our seat in this carousel im in a white horse while Jennie is in a dark horse. The carousel starts to run, i laughed cause im enjoying how the my horse goes up and down as well as Jennie. She looks like a princess seating in a dark horse there. I pull out my phone and took a photo of her secretly. Jennie looked at me but luckily im done keeping my phone on my purse she smiled and reach for my hand. I smilingly reached for her causing her to smile widely. As i touched her hands i suddenly felt a spark on it. I looked at her to check if im the only one who felt the electrifying effect or hers too. She looks like fine so it's just me. When the carousel stops we get out of there and look around again.

"Barbequeeee" She said as we pass by a Barbeque stand. Definitely hungry as well as me.

"Yah! Im hungry too" We quickly go to the barbeque stand and get ourselves some barbeques.

We walk straight at the Barbeque stand, the worker is a little bit shocked when she saw Jennie and i went to her.

"What do you want unnie?" I asked when i start to take a look at the flavors they have.

"I want the Cheesy Barbeque." She said smilingly. She's not that excited huh?

"Ah Miss, can i get 2 Chessy Barbeque and 2 Flame Grilled Barbeque" The worker still looking at us shocked. I chuckled at her reaction. I waved my hands in front of her face.

"Are you real?" The worker asked.

"Is this not real for you?" I asked also when i hold her hand. She widen her eyes and screamed a little bit.

While waiting for our barbeque. Jennie side hugged me that cause my heart to beats so fast. Why is she this clingy huhu. I looked around some of our bodyguards were spread not so far but not also so near from us. And some people starts to recognize us. This is why i wear a cap, to not be recognize but why? Is it because of Jennie's oversized merch or because of my blonde hair?

"Spacing out?" Jennie asked that bring me back to my senses. I looked down but froze at the proximity we have. WHY THE HECK THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? Ignoring my pounding heart i flicker my eyes on her soft inviting lips and go back to her cat eyes.

"Ahh just thinking why they can recognize us even though we wear caps" I nervously asked. She just chuckled and look around.

"It's because you're a head turner." She said that made me blush. Why are you like that Jennie. I feel my heart is beating again. Why? Why are beating like that when Jennie's around?

"Kyaaaaa! Jenlisaaaa"

"Oh my goood, they're so good together"

"Jenlisaaaa oh my goshh"