Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

"What the fuck Lisa HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" Jisoo said while laughing so hard. I can't blame her im dancing like an idiot here in front of them cause i lost at rock, paper and scissor. Chaeyoung is just laughing with Jisoo to the point that she can't even utter a word. I can't help myself not to laugh too cause i do look an idiot here, im happy that i can make them laugh.

*ding dong*

We heard our door bell rung. It's already 11:30 in the evening for fuck's sake?

"Chaeyoung? Did you order pizza?" Jisoo asked while looking at Chaeyoung. Jisoo again burst in laughter when she looked at me. She might remember how do i look idiot earlier.

"No, im not" Chaeng replied while shaking her head, I stand up and walk straight to the door. I opened the door and there i saw him standing, well dressed up. My Happy mood suddenly change into irritated one.

"Hey Lisa Good evening, is Jennie ready?" He asked. I manage to smile even though the inner me want to punch him in his face.

"Wait, i'll call her" I said not minding his respond. I go straight to Jennie's room and knock.

'You want her to be happy right? Then accept the fucking consequences you idiot'

I heard hurried footsteps and the door opened widely.

"Kai's here. He's waiting for you outside" I said in a little bit of sad tone. I can't help not to feel sad, i must accept the consequences.

She looks gorgeous with those white off shoulder dress and a sandals. Simple yet stunning. She just smile and pass by me and go straight to the door. I sigh deeply, compose myself and walk towards Chaeng and Jisoo im smiling like nothing happened. Their eyes were on Jennie's figure opening the dorm's door, i sit with them and my eyes were also on the latter's figure. I saw that Kai hugged Jennie that the girl gladly reciprocate the hug and he kiss the girl on her lips. My heart hurt at the sight of them kissing. Don't cry you idiot!

"We'll go out, don't wait for me" Jennie said and close the door. It's been a month when the world tour end, Kai and Jennie were in a good relationship thanks to me. They go out twice a week and im glad that they didn't caught. YG might disband us if he find out but what can i do? I want her to be happy. I heard Jisoo sigh so i looked at her.

"We're so fucked up if Yang Hyun Suk found this out" Jisoo said.

"I still can't understand how they comeback together" Chaeng said while stomping her feet towards the kitchen.

"I-i did" I said in a low tone but enough for them to hear. I play with my fingers not minding to look at them.

"You what?" Chaeng stops walking and faced me. I look at the both of them and smile.

"I talk to Kai and tell him that Nini still loves her and she can't lose him. Then boom! They live happily ever after" I said looking at their confused eyes. I feel the tears were forming in my eyes so i walk towards the ref and act like im going to drink water but what i'll really do is to hide my tears, when my face were covered with the ref's door a tear fell. I hurriedly brushed the tears and let out a pitcher of water and get myself a glass.

"What! But why? Do you want to end us?" Jisoo angrily said. I drink a glass of water and looked at her

"Remember when you told me that you caught Jennie is crying when were in Thailand? She's crying because of Kai and as her b-bestfriend i want her to be happy that's why i do that" I explained.

"And risk BLACKPINK?" Jisoo again said but in a calmer tone.

"Im not risking us Unnie. Im just doing what i think is right and that is too bring her in Kai' arms again. They promise that they will do everything not to get caught" I said and bring back the pitcher inside the ref. I walked to the standing Chaeng, she looks so shocked on what i said so i playfully put my arms her shoulder.

"Im sleepy, goodnight" I said and kissed her cheeks goodnight and walk straight to my room. Tears burst out from my eyes again and I can't help it, i love her so much.

'How am i going to deal with this?'

Then darkness invades me.

The sunrays that flashes through my window wakes me up from my sleep. Im not planning to get out of my room today cause my eyes were puffy, they might saw my eyes and ask what's the cause of it.

*Knock knock*

"Lisa, it's already 10 in the morning you haven't ate your breakfast." I heard Chaeng knock on my door. What a caring Chaengyoung.

"Im not hungry Chaeng. Eat it if you want to" I scream. I didn't hear a response so i think she go away, but after 5 minutes i hear a loud kick on my door

*thud thud*

"Lisa, open the door! Im holding your breakfast" What the? I run towards my door and open it. I saw Chaeng holding a tray with kimchi fried rice and a hot chocolate.

"What the heck Chaeyoung, you don't have to do this." I said and get the tray out of her hands and put it inside, she close the door and followed me.

"I want to cause i love you" I looked at her but she's not looking at me and is she blushing?

"Yieeee, are you falling inlove with me Chaeyoung?" I playfully asked. She's shocked at my question and i saw her blushed more, wait is she inlove with me?

"H-how did you k-know?" What the? Is she serious?

"What? You really inlove with me?" I walk towards her and hold her shoulder. This is crazy, this is indeed crazy! She just nod in response.

"Stop playing games Chaeng" I laughingly said.

"Got you!" She said and laugh nervously?

"I knew it!" I said and i feel relieved when she said that. I thought she's inlove with me. We laugh at the same time, that can't be happen. I signaled her to sit in my lap that she gladly nods and sit quickly. We're eating my breakfast when she notice my puffy eyes

"What happened to your eyes Lalisa, did you cry all night?" She said facing me and touching my eyes using her thumb while her other fingers were cupping my cheeks.

"Ahh, yaah i ahmm i watched aaaaaa Miracle in Cell Number 7 last night before i sleep." I said i wish she'll buy it.

"Why didn't you called me so that we'll watch it together" She replied.

"Im sorry, i thought you're already sleeping. I don't want to disturb you." I said, thanks god she buy it.

"Lalisa Manoban is not a disturbance" She said and feed me a spoonful of the fried rice that she bring.

"Awww i love youu, thank you for bringing this" I said and back hugged her. She holds my arms that surround on her sexy waist and rest her head on my head.

"You're Welcome and i love you too" She replied. Im so lucky that i have Chaeyoung in my life as well as this girls. The door suddenly open and reveals a shocked Jennie.

"Are you guys a couple now?" She said while her eyes were narrowed at us.

"What No!" Chaeng and i said in unison.

"Jinx!" We again both said and laugh at our silliness. Jennie entered my room smiling.

"We're just this close and sweet towards each other." I said while resting my head at Chaeyoung's back.

"How's the date yesterday?" Chaeng ask. Then i remember it again, the hurt gain lingers on my heart and tears forming. Luckily she can't saw me cause im in Chaeng's back.

"So fun! I wish that moment never end. We ate at a Chinese restaurant and we walk to the park" She said, Jennie seems so happy you can sense it in her tone.

"Okay, just be careful everytime you guys go out arasso?" Cheng said

"We will, thank you for the support" Jennie replied. Then that thought came in my mind. That is the only thing that can save me.

'I should avoid Jennie'

A/N: im sorry for the late update guys. I need some vote guys
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!