Chapter 13

Lisa's POV

"Unnie, wanna go shopping?" Chaeng asked to Jisoo, we are chilling here in the Living Room.

"Let's go out" I said. I'll keep myself busy maybe in that way my love for Jennie might fade. Im just accepting the fact that Jennie and I can't be together cause she's straight and she's so inlove with that Kai.

"Alright, get dressed i'll ask Jennie if she wants to co--" I cut her off.

"Don't! She's busy i think" Jisoo's eyebrow rise not buying it. Im planning to tell them cause i can't keep secrets from this two. Jisoo just nod and they go to their rooms to get dressed.

----

"This or this?" I asked Chaeng lifting a two different hoodie jackets cause I love hoodie so much. Chaeng looked at hoodies.

"I like this style more but i know you like this" She hold the black hoodie. Yes i like this but the other hoodie looks so cool on me.

"You really know me that well huh?" I said smirking. She just wink and look at the other clothes. After 3 hours of shopping we bought almost 14 clothes. Is it too many? Actually No, if Jennie is here we'll buy for almost 20 bags of dress. We're now in a Korean resturant waiting for our food to serve.

"It's weird that you don't want to be with Jennie, if i know you guys can't be seperate when we go out." Jisoo said out of nowhere. I was shocked in a moment but i compose myself.

"It's not that i don't want to be with Jennie. I-i just have a reason" I sigh. Chaeng and Jisoo look at me with confusion in their eyes.

"Did you guys fight?" Jisoo asked. I shake my head telling her that we didn't.

"C'mon spill it out. What's wrong" Jisoo said. I sigh heavily and tears were forming again in my eyes, when it comes to Jennie im getting emotional. I should trust them and i know they will accept what i am.

"This past days im more attached with Jennie, like i care more about here i know this feeling is more than a bestfriend. My heart beats so fast when im with her or when she'll do sweet stuffs to me like she'll hug me, she'll kiss me in the cheeks, we'll cuddle even play with my hair. Butterflies were all over my stomach when im with her and i can't help not to mind it when she smiles or laugh. My feeling for her grow when we go to the Amusement Park, we're so sweet. She holds my hands when i was scared in a ride, she made me comportable and told that i'll be fun if i shout it all out and there i enjoy it. I just realize that im inlove with her when we rode the Ferris Wheel. I feel so me when im with Jennie i feel so complete." I said, i didn't realize that im already crying. Jisoo unnie and Chaeng is in a state of shock bout my confession. I can't blame them cause this is too shocking. Chaeng wipe off my tears and i mouthed her 'thank you'

"I knew it! How you look at Jenny is different, you look at her like she's your world and how you care about her" Jisoo said. She did notice? Am i that obvious?

"So Jennie is the 'Person'?" Chaeng asked, i just nod in response.

"What are you guys talking about? What is that 'Person'?" Jisoo asked.

"Remember when Jennie unnie came to us and she's finding Lisa? I found her in the Rooftop crying. I asked her why she is her problem and she said that she's inlove but they can't be together cause the 'Person' is also inlove" Chaeng explained luckily we are the only customer here so im not worried that someone might hear us.

"You can't be with Jennie cause Jennie has a Kai now" Jisoo said. I nod and again tears were flowing cause it hurts me so much about the fact that we can't be together. She looked at me confused.