Chapter 3

Jennie's POV

You all curious what happened to me when Kai called me right? Okay i admit it. We are officially yes OFFICIALLY OVER. Yes, what am i suppose to do? Im inlove with him and i wanted to called him's. For almost 2 years of our relationship i can say that we're a great couple, but everything changed when the news of us dating spread all over the world. I received hate comments, boo's and even threats as well as him. And also a yes, YG told me to end our relationship for the sake of Blackpink and if i didn't Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is no longer in the group. We hide our relationship but it seems like nothing is working out. I felt that he's not happy with me but i stayed by his side hoping that his love for me might back but sadly not.

I looked at the clock in my bed-side table it's 9 already in the morning and im fully awake but still laying on my bed. Thinking how can i face the girls bout me and Kai. How am i explain to them. I just sigh cause of the thought that they might hate me for not telling them.

I smiled a bit when i heard Kick it intro playing outside i sing my intro verse and i also heard Lisa sing along her verse of the song. Speaking of Lisa, i think she has feelings for Chaeng. Why? She's so clingy with Chaeyoung, she always compliments her and taking care of her. It's just a thought im not 100% sure.

I stretch my limbs and get up. Kuma run towards me when he saw that im already up.

"Can i kick it?!" I sing at the chorus of the song. I hold kuma's feet and giggled. He's so cuteeee i love him so much. Kuma jump in me and i catch him. He start to lick all over my face that cause me to laugh a little. He's my happy pill for now.

----

"Jennie unnie?" I heard a knock on my door. I just entered my room from taking a bath and fully naked underneath this bathrobe. I turn my body back at the door.

"Come in!" I shouted, Lisa enter my room and i let the bathrobe fell off for me to wear my clothes. I look at her and laugh at her reaction.

"Why?" I casually asked and start to wear my bra and panty. What's the matter? All she can see is my ass.

" Ahh. Uhmm D-do yo-you want t-to spend t-the day a-at the amusement p-park?" She's stuttering? I continue to wear my cycling and oversized Blackpink merch.

"You okay? You look nervous" I ask and look at her. She nods while averting her eyes at my body and look me in my eyes. Why is she acting like that? Like we didn't live with each other for 7 years? Is she uncomfortable seeing me from naked to dressed?

"Ahhh. I-im not co-comfortab-ble seeing you g-get dressed hehe" She said. Scratching her nape and looking down while blushing? I laugh a little.

"As if im wearing clothes while facing you? In case you don't know, im comportable getting dressed infront of you" I laugh at her. Im not teasing Lisa or what, i just don't want her to wait outside so that i let her in while im getting dressed. Beside she's a girl it's okay. Right?

"Who's with us?" I asked and walk straight to my table and hair-blowing my hair. I tap my bed signaling her to sit at my bed. She just nod and sit at my bed near me.

"I asked Chaeng but she declined cause she have his period right now while Jisoo-unnie is out hosting Inkigayo" I nod at her.

"So it's just you and me?" I asked. I saw her reaction at the mirror. She's in the state of shock and blushing? Again? What's the matter with her?

"Yeah and some bodyguards. So? Are you in?" I stand up and look for some skirt to wear.

"Yeah. Since im not doing anything for this day." She stand up and head out.

"Great! Im going to fix myself. Give me 10 mins." She excitedly said.

'Cuteeee'

"Take your timeeee" I shouted for her to hear what i said

Lisa's POV

I just got out from Chaeng's room, thinking Jennie wants to go with me at the Amusement park. Suddenly i heard a door just closed. It must be Jennie. I walk towards her door and knock.

"Jennie unnie?" I asked. Assuring if she's here already or not.

"Come in!" As soon as i heard Jennie said to let me in I quickly entered her room. I hope she's free today.

My eyes widen when i saw her, you know why? Cause she's naked. Yes NAKED! Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is Naked IN FRONT OF ME! Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. My heart is now pounding that anytime it can escape from my chest. I suddenly feel the warmth in me. What? am i turned on?! For fuck's sake Lalisa! She's your bestfriend! Why'd you get turned on?!

My eyes were all straight to Jennie's sexy back. His curves were showed and that ass ugh. Man, she has a perfect body. Like a goddess that sculfted for many years just to perfect her features.

"Why?" Jennie said that bring me back from my thoughts.

" Ahh. Uhmm D-do yo-you want t-to spend t-the day a-at the amusement p-park?" Fuck i stuttered. I mentally slap myself many times.

'Again? WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?'

"You okay? You look nervous" I just nod and look at her. She's so perfect. How can a person be sexy and beautiful at the same time? Only Jennie Kim!

"Ahhh. I-im not co-comportab-ble seeing you g-get dressed hehe" I scratched my nape and look down when i feel a rising heat to my cheeks. Jeez man be normal.

"As if im wearing clothes while facing you? In case you don't know, im comportable getting dressed infront of you " She said and laugh. Oh god knows how i miss that laugh, it's been a while since i hear her true laugh. I just smile and yeah she's right. And again i mentally slap my face.

"Who's with us?" She ask and go to her table to fix her hair. She signaled me to sit on her bed so i do so. I sit near Jennie and i smell her sweet scent.

"I asked Chaeng but she declined cause she have his period right now while Jisoo-unnie is out hosting Inkigayo" She just nod.

"So it's just you and me?" When i realize what she said my eyes widen again and blushed freely cause she's facing the mirror not me. My heart beats again aggresively because of what she said. It's like a sound to my ears. Whyyy? Why am i like this?

"Yeah and some bodyguards. So? Are you in?" I ask while she walks to her closet and looking for some stuff.

"Yeah. Since im not doing anything for this day." She said. I quickly get up from her bed and head straight outside.

"Great! Im going to fix myself. Give me 10 mins." I excitedly said, i quickly get up from her bed and head straight outside.

"Take your timeeee" I heard her said. I head to my room and changed my clothes. Im now wearing a nike cap, black long sleeves, a ripped denim shorts and a low cut white converse. Get my purse and phone and head again at Jennie's room.

"Unnie? You done?" I asked while knocking on her door. As i heard footsteps behind the door i fix my hair and suddenly let out a small figure wearing a cap, the oversized blackpink merch, a black skirt with a sandals. For a normal people it looks too simple, but when a Jennie Kim wears a simple outfit like this i looks so damn hot.

"Chaeyoung we're going out now. What do you want so that we can get you some?" I shoutingly asked Chaeyoung.

"Ahh Mcdonalds will do." She replied.

"Okay, take care! I love youuuu" I said while fixing my bangs cause it's a little bit messed up.

"I love you tooooo" I heard Chaeng replied.

"Let's go?" I asked and offer my hand to her.

"Let's go!" She happily replied and accept my hand. Im happy cause everythings going back to normal now, but we deserve an explanation.

A/N: Not satisfied at Chapter 3?
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!